https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-instrument/crafter-rebuild-with-x-y-kaos-pad-built-in-/1180890591

This is a great sounding and nice to play guitar with industrial look. With the built in kaos pad for unbelievable verity of sounds. Make me an realistic offer.

I'm sure I could haggle, since it only has five strings.

....Most guitars have six strings, except for Bs' custom.

Cool thanks. I think if it gets bad enough, I'll just replace the covers with some new higher quality ones (not looking forward to removing the pickups, as it's a semi hollow)

The metal polish is really easy. once you refurb some nickel hardware you'll be doing your case latches too!

The metal polish is really easy. once you refurb some nickel hardware you'll be doing your case latches too!

Haha not too concerned about the case latches as long as they're not rusted shut

There's a scary thought.

Ugh I question the quality of the guitar simply due to the lack of centering things. The pad is so far from center, and then the light inside is also not center in the pad.

Makes me so angry to just look at.

Maybe they were trying to center the LED by moving the pad itself.

Have you still got your signed X-Y paper in your guitar? It seems like you can get some paper that's only transparent enough to show the lights (like they did with the MB-1S and Bs' guitar) so you don't see what's in back of it.

It's weird how that wear pattern occurs, you see it on old Gibson's.

Can't give you any advice though. I always thought it was from sweaty palms.

I would think it's just because the strings are above it, and that blocks out some of the mojo

That one isn't too old (purchased new in 2009) but I'd imagine it's just the quality of the plating. I've not had any of the BKPs have this issue.

The rio grandes in the rust relic aren't looking great either, but they don't have that pattern in the middle. It's mainly just the neck pickup on the side right next to the pick guard.

Have you still got your signed X-Y paper in your guitar? It seems like you can get some paper that's only transparent enough to show the lights (like they did with the MB-1S and Bs' guitar) so you don't see what's in back of it.

Of course I still have her!

fqYwBfo.jpg?1

What would I need that paper you described for?

Of course I still have her!

fqYwBfo.jpg?1

What would I need that paper you described for?

Nah I meant that they changed the paper on the MB-1 (or at least the MB-1S) to a different type where you can't see the dark circle behind it.

But I would just keep the autographed one instead!

That reminds me. Remember that time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbD0bLTkouE

(Macaroon might want to look away)

The Manchester date, not sure what date that was. Fury was the first encore song?

Not sure, mind was blown at that point.

Was that the one you went to? And I forgot. I looked it up earlier, and just saw that they had both.

Did you see them on the drones tour after that? I thought those two shows I went to were really good, but would I travel seven hours for it again? Probably not, but seeing the broken guitars and stuff was cool.

Plus if I didn't go, they would definitely play CE and I would have missed it again.

Yeah, I was there on the Psycho tour.

I saw them at Manchester Arena again on the Drones tour, even though the sound there is dreadful :facepalm:

In retrospect I regret not getting standing, but I was with my wife so, you know.

EDIT: Also, not that fussed about CE, I saw it played twice in 2001 ;)

Guessing he's giving them to the tour crew.

Nice, but it's no MT-2 :chuckle:. All the Friedman stuff sounds great. Have you heard any of the Kingsley pedals?

He says they're gifts. New guitars for K&T?

And yeah definitely. Just ask sherpa_man. I've not heard/tried the Kingsley stuff before - any good?

Also, mainly for Jaicen and any electronics .. people, but I've discovered a leaky battery which corroded the battery clip in one of my guitars. Should the connector be replaced? It hasn't eaten away at anything, but there is some residue that I couldn't completely clean off.

It does work properly with a new battery, but the only concern is the left over green stuff on the contacts.

Edited by james90

He says they're gifts. New guitars for K&T?

And yeah definitely. Just ask sherpa_man. I've not heard/tried the Kingsley stuff before - any good?

New gitar from mat belami?

I've not played any of the Kingsley pedals either (nowhere here seems to stock them), but they sound really good in this.

[YT]

[/YT]