New gitar from mat belami?

I've not played any of the Kingsley pedals either (nowhere here seems to stock them), but they sound really good in this.

took me a while to see the "from"

Yeah those sound pretty nice. Some seem a bit dark though, but I like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHiRGT39YCQ

I found a pedal which I think has a somewhat similar sound to the MB fuzz sound, but it needs more fuzz. Probably should boost it with a fuzz factory.

He says they're gifts. New guitars for K&T?

And yeah definitely. Just ask sherpa_man. I've not heard/tried the Kingsley stuff before - any good?

Also, mainly for Jaicen and any electronics .. people, but I've discovered a leaky battery which corroded the battery clip in one of my guitars. Should the connector be replaced? It hasn't eaten away at anything, but there is some residue that I couldn't completely clean off.

It does work properly with a new battery, but the only concern is the left over green stuff on the contacts.

Grey residue?

Clean off with vinegar then clean water and dry thoroughly. I'd replace though, once the plating is damaged its only going to get worse.

Grey residue?

Clean off with vinegar then clean water and dry thoroughly. I'd replace though, once the plating is damaged its only going to get worse.

green residue

I would replace it, but I want to avoid messing with the FF board etc. I don't think the plating has really been affected that much. Would the small amount of dried up battery acid increase the chances of this happening again, whether or not the replacement battery is leaky?

I used some deoxit on it and cleaned it off the best I could

More or less like this. I got it a bit cleaner since taking this picture.

JQLqGPM.jpg

If the only concern is the plating wearing down, then I'll leave it for now. It does have another battery it runs off, so I could leave this one disconnected completely if I wanted to.

green residue

I would replace it, but I want to avoid messing with the FF board etc. I don't think the plating has really been affected that much. Would the small amount of dried up battery acid increase the chances of this happening again, whether or not the replacement battery is leaky?

I used some deoxit on it and cleaned it off the best I could

More or less like this. I got it a bit cleaner since taking this picture.

JQLqGPM.jpg

If the only concern is the plating wearing down, then I'll leave it for now. It does have another battery it runs off, so I could leave this one disconnected completely if I wanted to.

The plating is mostly gone, so it will continue to corrode, especially if it's in the circuit. I'd replace it if it's easy to do so.

You could just snip the wires and graft on a new one. Use heatshrink on the joint, job done.

I remember seeing that e shape before, it was after the custom mirror scratchplate laser one?

Simno's. That's the one I haven't bought from him... yet

I think you can find pictures online if you look hard enough :ninja:

Ahhh this is one of your 3 escapees right James? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

yeah it is

I still can't work spoiler tags :(

Do we know who owns the mirror E??

@Jaicen

shame you weren't around to see this. Here's the guitar in action. :chuckle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1bq8nsv8EE

Hai!

My naem is matt, I took this vid in my huge mansion. plz excuse were da sound cuts owt that is cos i only has slow computer and it got messed up.

i hoep u liek it!11!!one

:) :) :)

P.s. Huge builded me this guitar.

Dat jacket..

It makes it more matthew

Simno's guitars were beautiful. Glad I got to see them all in real life :)

Did you see the black mirror one? I remember he said he liked that more than the chrome one. Definitely looked like a nice one.

It makes it more matthew

Did you see the black mirror one? I remember he said he liked that more than the chrome one. Definitely looked like a nice one.

Yeh, it looked great! While everybody posed with his chrome, I posed with Beth (the E-shaped matte black)

#DoNotTouch

Also, just found these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIiyoUZTHNM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7KGJUbsfiU

It's cool how Tom Morello has had the same guitars and the same amp/cabinet (although I do think he has an identical set) since the beginning of RATM (not counting what he used during audioslave). Only a few pedals have changed as far as I can tell.