Has he done that to you personally?

And yeah I know what you mean. Might just be the picture. I haven't played it yet, since I got three of the strings on and noticed the pickup issue :facepalm: Hopefully the replacements will arrive soon, as I want to get this completed!

Has he done that to you personally?

And yeah I know what you mean. Might just be the picture. I haven't played it yet, since I got three of the strings on and noticed the pickup issue :facepalm: Hopefully the replacements will arrive soon, as I want to get this completed!

EDIT: Non-defamation version:

I have heard rumours which I cannot substantiate about some unpleasant things regarding the way Zach protects his intellectual property. I have spoken to him personally and have no issues whatsoever.

Edited by Jaicen

Exactly. I don't think I'm going to search the tag to see what's been posted.

Does it count if the pedal is built into your guitar?

I just did... and saw a FF taped to a guitar. Surprising lack of babies being plugged in though.

There's one of MB playing with 2 built in pedals, so it should count.

I just did... and saw a FF taped to a guitar. Surprising lack of babies being plugged in though.

There's one of MB playing with 2 built in pedals, so it should count.

Knife-in-the-wall-outlet.jpg

Best I could do.

Taped to a guitar? Well, at least that eliminates the chance of a clone... or does it? Where do all the spare enclosures go when people build them into their guitars?

...Jaicen?

Good question, I guess they get saved for when people get tired of plugging in their babies, and put the pedal back in the enclosures?

Ujw9MVI.gif

Also, I just spent $58 (not including shipping) on a set of NOS fuse holders... from Singapore...

Sad thing is, it's only the caps I need. I could just replace the fuse holders on this amp with modern ones that won't break again, but that involves soldering.

I'm counting down the minutes to leave work and check out the vids etc.

It's almost time for breakfast. Are you still at work?

One of the pickups for #vileorangestrat should arrive today. No idea about the other one. I've already soldered the new switch in (hopefully the correct way) and this just leaves the pickups to be installed. Other than that, I only need to mount the pick guard, and install the string tree.

Not sure what I'm going to do about filing the nut though. I want to put 11s on this one, but have no idea how to do any of that, and probably shouldn't attempt it myself.

Not at werk, straight to rehearsal last night. Playing a charity gig at a working men's club today. Should be legit :|

These working men will cross their arms and subtly nod their heads along to the music. If you're lucky, one working man will come up to you after the gig and ask you what brand your guitar stand is, and if you'd recommend it for praise and worship songs.

Also, one pickup is arriving today, but I have no idea what happened to the other one. Apparently it shipped "amazon logistics" but I have no idea what that is...can't say it's any good, considering I have a tracking number but can't figure out how to use it :facepalm:

I spent a while this morning shielding the cavity anyway

Y4EfB8T.jpg

Copper tape. Jaicen approves.

Those working men brought their wives, and some (three) of them enjoyed our set.

Unfortunately, we lost nearly half the set list due to the preceeding act overrunning which was basically four men in tights dancing to Timewarp and YMCA. Apparently that was more deserving than we were.

Make of that what you will.

Also, one pickup is arriving today, but I have no idea what happened to the other one. Apparently it shipped "amazon logistics" but I have no idea what that is...can't say it's any good, considering I have a tracking number but can't figure out how to use it :facepalm:

It's Amazon internal shipping service - white vans with no windows and Amazon logo on the side

Copper tape. Jaicen approves.

Those working men brought their wives, and some (three) of them enjoyed our set.

Unfortunately, we lost nearly half the set list due to the preceeding act overrunning which was basically four men in tights dancing to Timewarp and YMCA. Apparently that was more deserving than we were.

Make of that what you will.

I tried to come up with a response to that, but I can't... so I'll just ask for pictures.

I didn't like working with the copper tape. But the guitar is completed anyway, with the exception of the nut and final setup. The only thing I'd like to redo is the string tree placement (as predicted) as it's not perfect. Closer to one string than the other, but still able to hold both in place.

It's Amazon internal shipping service - white vans with no windows and Amazon logo on the side

Never saw one of those, but they delivered it yesterday when I wasn't looking.

Stealth shipping innit, they deliver on Sunday too. Witchcraft.

Didn't take any pictures as I was up on the flatbed waiting to start the set, hopefully something will come up on Facebook.

Edit: just checked, nothing up yet.

Also, anyone know what Gotoh tuners have height adjust posts, without the Magnum locking feature?

Edited by Jaicen

Stealth shipping innit, they deliver on Sunday too. Witchcraft.

Didn't take any pictures as I was up on the flatbed waiting to start the set, hopefully something will come up on Facebook.

Edit: just checked, nothing up yet.

Also, anyone know what Gotoh tuners have height adjust posts, without the Magnum locking feature?

Damn, that will go #viral if it surfaces.

I think the ones that say HAP, but not HAPM?

I don't think anyone should be subjected to that, this is a family forum don't forget...

I was going to disagree with that, but compared to some of the other gear forums I've been on, this one is far less corrupt.

also, i have absolutely no need/use for one of these cabinets, but they just look so badass.

Orange020.jpg

luckily they're not easy to find though. wouldn't mind the amp though, just need a theremin for it.

I need an Orange amp soon. No cheap but

You do.

Do you know where I can get an irn bru decal? I want to put one on the headstock of the irncaster.

Is that one of the fabled 8x12's, or something else?

8x10. I think they sold those cabinets with the 50 watt tremolo heads. I recall there were only a few of the 8x12s made (less than ten?), and I'm guessing most were destroyed anyway.

The one that I'm curious about is the 8x10 sized cabinet with the 4x12 speaker configuration. Wondering just how different it sounds from a standard sized 4x12.

This cabinet is exactly that... I would imagine he's replaced the original 25 watt speakers by now (that cabinet has been used heavily since 1993), especially since one of them had a hole in it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of5DW7vqJE0