ye

apparently the single is being played somewhere tomorrow? Probably just another filthy rumour though.

Unrelated to the QOTSA record, but I don't think I can even ask myself what Bs would do.

Actually, I can imagine what he would do, but that's irrelevant.

uxX7zYO.jpg

Wait. When did nerd herd turn 23? It seems like you don't have that many birthdays, but definitely more than bucket_ (and Dom??) do for some reason.

ye

apparently the single is being played somewhere tomorrow? Probably just another filthy rumour though.

Wait. When did nerd herd turn 23? It seems like you don't have that many birthdays, but definitely more than bucket_ (and Dom??) do for some reason.

I thought they were going to release head boy machine on the 30th, but today would be much better! Also royal blood album tomorrow :awesome:

A couple of months ago. Maybe I'm just old :LOL:

I thought they were going to release head boy machine on the 30th, but today would be much better! Also royal blood album tomorrow :awesome:

A couple of months ago. Maybe I'm just old :LOL:

happy birthday :ninja:

Is tomorrow today?

I'd at least use some decent punctuation and grammar to be fair, haha!

Anyway, I hadn't seen this before. Pretty cool deconstruction of the guitar tones in Survival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc3SxgT4uCw

I'd heard about Matt combining different channels and stuff before but that's the first time I've really seen it broken down.

We should do a K&T group purchase for the full video.

Assuming the new QOTSA song is going to be played sometime during that show... well it's like when I click on Bs' profile and see his status as "replying to thread"

You know shit's about to get real.

It's also no coincidence that Bs is online at this very moment.

So apparently you can sign up early with that verified fan thing to get early access to tickets, or preorder the album and get first access.

I preordered the album. I want to go to more than one show though... they're playing that small (in comparison to MSG) venue like they did in 2014, so hopefully I can bag some tickets to that one.

So apparently you can sign up early with that verified fan thing to get early access to tickets, or preorder the album and get first access.

I preordered the album. I want to go to more than one show though... they're playing that small (in comparison to MSG) venue like they did in 2014, so hopefully I can bag some tickets to that one.

I got a spot in Group 1 for DC. Looks like it's the only show without an announced venue though.

Knowing my look they'll book a show deep inside Maryland while calling it "DC" anyway :facepalm:

It's my birthday in three days if you want to send me a guitar in the post

I could have this forwarded to you.

https://www.mansons.co.uk/product/pre-owned-manson-custom-dc-10165

I got a spot in Group 1 for DC. Looks like it's the only show without an announced venue though.

Knowing my look they'll book a show deep inside Maryland while calling it "DC" anyway :facepalm:

Thinking about it. I should have gone with that other NY venue. I didn't realize it was only 1,800 people... Just as long as I can get a ticket at all. It wasn't too difficult in 2014 (actually got a really good view) but I imagine there will be loads more people after tickets this time.

I need to go home and change my pants...

You going to any of them?

Well, how did we get so dark? is great. And the new version of where are you now has more oomph than the original one :yesey:

That and the new QOTSA song, this has been a good day.

Yeah it has. And definitely agree with the new version.

Thinking about it. I should have gone with that other NY venue. I didn't realize it was only 1,800 people... Just as long as I can get a ticket at all. It wasn't too difficult in 2014 (actually got a really good view) but I imagine there will be loads more people after tickets this time.

You know, the FAQ says that you can change your city up until Saturday, so maybe if you want to you can change to the other venue. MSG will hopefully have a lot more tickets to purchase after the pre-sale

You going to any of them?

Signed up for Pittsburgh. I can't imagine the ticket range (tier 2) I'm in will matter. The venue is GA, so I'll be able to get tickets. I can't see there being any "upgraded" packages.

In HDWGSD? news, Hole in Your Heart is a fucking tune.

Also, looking to get a Martin acoustic. Anyone got one, what's the model no., and thoughts? Obviously they're widely varied in price, value, tone, etc. so just trying to get a range of opinions since there's hundreds to choose from. Doing a few acoustic-ish gigs coming up and I need an upgrade.

Signed up for Pittsburgh. I can't imagine the ticket range (tier 2) I'm in will matter. The venue is GA, so I'll be able to get tickets. I can't see there being any "upgraded" packages.

I think it's not about quality of the ticket itself, but whether you can even get tickets? I like that they are trying their best to combat scalpers & their crawlers. Knowing my luck, tickets will probably sell out within less than an hour so I wanted to be in Group 1 to be safe

You know, the FAQ says that you can change your city up until Saturday, so maybe if you want to you can change to the other venue. MSG will hopefully have a lot more tickets to purchase after the pre-sale

I've just changed it. I'll probably end up going for the best ticket possible for the smaller gig, and whatever I can get for MSG. I doubt I'll be able to get from a pre-sale on the 20th, but the cardmember pre-sale on the 21st should still allow something decent, as it's still before the public sale.

Only concern is that this venue is selling tickets through a separate vendor. Just as long as there's still an actual pre-sale and the code works...

In HDWGSD? news, Hole in Your Heart is a fucking tune.

That's good. Really looking forward to these shows. As I said, I'd seen QOTSA in 2014 (after missing out twice before - one of which was the self titled tour in 2011 which I'm still pissed about) but it was well worth the wait.

And yeah that's one of my favorites at the minute.