Micro Cuts Hullabaloo!!!!!!!!!!!!

God! Matt is literally dying on the stage - completely absorbed by his own music... Screaming before the chorus. Best Performance ever. As almost all the songs from Hullabaloo (except Sunburn - this song is absolutely perfect in its original version and any improvisation only spoils it).

Muse - Ruled by Secrecy @ SECC '12 the only performance ever where Matt does the "no one.." in full chest voice. Also does the normal chorus in normal voice. Can't believe this and the new Agitated and Yes Please performances aren't mentioned. I think in these two there are some new records for Matt.. :rolleyes:. Micro Cuts 2013 is worth a mention as well as Exogenisis: Part 3 live in Japan.

Muse - Ruled by Secrecy @ SECC '12 the only performance ever where Matt does the "no one.." in full chest voice. Also does the normal chorus in normal voice. Can't believe this and the new Agitated and Yes Please performances aren't mentioned. I think in these two there are some new records for Matt.. :rolleyes:

That RBS performance has probably been mentioned a bunch of times.

Also, neither Agitated or Yes Please 2013 beat the old performances imo.

Muse - Ruled by Secrecy @ SECC '12 the only performance ever where Matt does the "no one.." in full chest voice. Also does the normal chorus in normal voice. Can't believe this and the new Agitated and Yes Please performances aren't mentioned. I think in these two there are some new records for Matt.. :rolleyes:. Micro Cuts 2013 is worth a mention as well as Exogenisis: Part 3 live in Japan.

Redemption was played only once, so it really isn't worth a mention.

Question (but probably i know the answer)

Which one is better, Stockholm Syndrome in Earls Court (Abso DVD) or Stade de France (Stadium EP)?

Stade de France has better riffs and better vocal effects. Earl's Court has a better overall performance. The guitar tone on EC is fucking shit though.

You should decide that yourself, it's all about preferences. I personally like EC better.

Good reply.

Stade de France has better riffs and better vocal effects. Earl's Court has a better overall performance. The guitar tone on EC is fucking shit though.

It's good to know, i like SDF more, i thought it just weird.

But listening again EC i can say Blackout beat both Glasto and Wembley

It's easily among Muse's best ever live songs, it's been consistently brilliant since they first started playing it.

Definitely the best closer I've ever seen live, especially when preceded by Stockholm and a gargantuan riff fest.

I know this is not a proshot, but for some reason, Chile 2008 has always been my favourite performance of B&H. I think it's the kind of song which works so much better with a strong crowd reaction/singalong, and I love how the camera focuses on Matt during the piano solo.

Also, the way he hits and holds that final note :facemelt:

I know this is not a proshot, but for some reason, Chile 2008 has always been my favourite performance of B&H. I think it's the kind of song which works so much better with a strong crowd reaction/singalong, and I love how the camera focuses on Matt during the piano solo.

Also, the way he hits and holds that final note :facemelt:

That's why amateur footage is so much better, most pro shots tend to lose all the atmosphere and crowd singalongs. Crowd sounds ace in that vid :happy: