What was so interesting or impressive about that Fury falsetto? It's not that high or even very strong, and I'd much prefer hearing Matt sing the last chorus in a normal way.

The performance itself sounded okay. A bit messy, but could be just the recording.

What was so interesting or impressive about that Fury falsetto? It's not that high or even very strong, and I'd much prefer hearing Matt sing the last chorus in a normal way.

The performance itself sounded okay. A bit messy, but could be just the recording.

Something doesn't have to be high or strong to sound good. And no one said the words impressive or interesting. In most cases I think people just spaff over anything that's different from the studio versions because it's different from the song they've listened to too many times to count.

But in this case it definitely adds something to an otherwise booooring song.

Oh and it IS kinda high.

Something doesn't have to be high or strong to sound good. And no one said the words impressive or interesting. In most cases I think people just spaff over anything that's different from the studio versions because it's different from the song they've listened to too many times to count.

Oh and it IS kinda high.

Lol, someone's gonna have a long night.

Oh and it IS kinda high.

I wasn't really saying that to anyone in particular, the words interesting and impressive came from the general opinion of the youtube comments, where some people seem to imply that that Fury falsetto would be one of the greatest falsettos ever from Matt. And although it indeed is quite high and all, to me it sounds more like weak distorted whining than anything else. Just my opinion, of course.

Oh and I know it's opinions and all, but the falsetto doesn't really make the last chorus better in any way. Now if Matt sang it the normal way and Chris would be doing some backing falsetto...

• 2 weeks later...