POLL: What 10 songs would you most like to appear on Muse's 20th anniversary tour?

ryanp16

Let's wait for the Brazil show to see. At the moment Zepp is all to go by which is very good odds. Also for these things I'd rather take the rarity even if there's a "better" staple, just cause it's sort of the rarities night, might as well get them.

1) As I said before, the regulars/semi-regulars should never have been allowed in this poll. Completely defeats the purpose. Might as well send them the results from the summer setlist polls.

2) Why the fuck is Bliss in the top 10?

3) Why the fuck is Citizen Erased number one? Stop fucking jerking off to it. It pisses me off that CE always tops polls like this, and frankly it should have been one of those songs that you removed as an option.

4) Butterflies and Hurricanes in the top 10. Why?

5) People need to stop voting like fucking idiots.

EDIT:

6) Glorious is awesome. Shut the hell up, Clunge.

Let's say they do the 20th anniversary tour. Do you think it will be half rarities and half generic set (so that would include stuff like PiB/Stockholm/New Born/Knights)? Can't see them going all out but then again, they did Origin in full and I would have never expected that during The Resistance-era.

Also to settle things: TSP is amazing live but even given the rare status, I'd rather hear Stockholm. Overall, it's just a better rock song and frankly, it's a better live song. Wouldn't mind hearing both at a gig again though. I just wouldn't make the trade.

Reserving my judgement regarding setlists until after Brazil, but If I had to hazard a guess I'd say they'd do a quarter rarities, 2 quarters semi-regulars (Bliss, B&H) and the other quarter regulars.

As Kueller said, I'd rather see the rarity, even if the regular was considered good, because it's another song I've seen live. But to be perfectly honest TSP and SS both do the same thing for me, both heavy rocking tracks, raw vocals and the potential for heavy Drop-D riffing.

Oh and on the topic of Glorious I've have that damned song in my head all day.

As it stands

Citizen Erazed 501

Fury 457

Showbiz 444

Muscle Museum 409

Dead Star 396

Bliss 300

Assassin 294

Glorious 288

Butterflies & Hurricanes 286

The Small Print 256

Edit: And as for CE it's been at the 5 top from the start so not only the casuals want it. I'm surprised no one is bashing dead star seeing as it was played more the last tour than anything on the list.

Edited by Technica

Thank you to everyone who took part it’s so more of a reaction than we thought we’d get from this. Here is the final list to be handed in

With a total of 14,217 votes

CE 522

Fury 477

Showbiz 470

MM 437

DS 414

Bliss 329

B&H 313

Assassin 310

Glorious 309

TSP 285