For those of you playing along at home, here are the winners so far:

Take A Bow-10

Citizen Erased and Fury-8

Animals, City of Delusion, and Glorious-6

Showbiz, Space Dementia, and The Small Print-5

Eternally Missed, Hyper Chondriac Music, Micro Cuts, and Ruled By Secrecy-4

MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection-3

Apocalypse Please, Assassin, and Hoodoo-2

Songs with one vote: Hate This and I'll Love You, The Groove, Con-Science, Interlude, Isolated System, Blackout, Piano Thing, Spiral Static, Shine, Exogenesis, Big Freeze, Map of Your Head, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

there is really no competition :happy:I remember exactly where I was when I discovered it the first time it was that amazing a moment

Best moment of my life. I remember downloading their entire discography to find out if they're worth getting into. So the first song that finished downloading was Glorious, quickly moved it to my phone (no tags attached to it, no idea about the sound of the band etc), ran into my room, (I actually have no idea why I was so excited to listen to the track in such a hurry) plugged in my earphones and pressed play.... then, fucking magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the moment so clearly. It was spring, I had just got home from school and the weather was perfect. Just listening to dat riff, DEM SYNTHS, Matt's incredible vocals. From that moment on there was no doubt that this band will forever be with me. Glorious is, for me, the best Muse track.

For those of you playing along at home, here are the winners so far:

Take A Bow-10

Citizen Erased and Fury-8

Animals, City of Delusion, and Glorious-6

Showbiz, Space Dementia, and The Small Print-5

Eternally Missed, Hyper Chondriac Music, Micro Cuts, and Ruled By Secrecy-4

MK Ultra and Unnatural Selection-3

Apocalypse Please, Assassin, and Hoodoo-2

Songs with one vote: Hate This and I'll Love You, The Groove, Con-Science, Interlude, Isolated System, Blackout, Piano Thing, Spiral Static, Shine, Exogenesis, Big Freeze, Map of Your Head, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

I'm ok with this.

Best moment of my life. I remember downloading their entire discography to find out if they're worth getting into. So the first song that finished downloading was Glorious, quickly moved it to my phone (no tags attached to it, no idea about the sound of the band etc), ran into my room, (I actually have no idea why I was so excited to listen to the track in such a hurry) plugged in my earphones and pressed play.... then, fucking magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the moment so clearly. It was spring, I had just got home from school and the weather was perfect. Just listening to dat riff, DEM SYNTHS, Matt's incredible vocals. From that moment on there was no doubt that this band will forever be with me. Glorious is, for me, the best Muse track.

Cool story bro.

• 2 weeks later...