I don't know about that, but what if there is a URL hidden within the present that leads to information about the gigs? It would be the perfect way to make it known to boardies/harcore fans without creating a massive hype. I'm not expecting Muse to do something that clever though.

I think it's noticable that a german date leaks one day before christmas...

Edited by MyChemGD1234

I don't know about that, but what if there is a URL hidden within the present that leads to information about the gigs? It would be the perfect way to make it known to boardies/harcore fans without creating a massive hype. I'm not expecting Muse to do something that clever though.

Would be actually awesome. Unlikely though, it's Muse afterall.

Impatient bastards :mad:

But they always give us the present the evening of the 24th :phu:

Be nice :phu:

Edit: :LOL: i think you misunderstood my reply xD Muse gave us the Christmas presents last years always the evening of the 24th.

But have the boardies have been nice and deserve a present this year? i don't think there's been THAT much beef compared to 2009.. #YearOfTheBeef

You never know. After the f0110w.me URL they might do something similar