"Muse linked us a video they released 6 years ago, be grateful"

This so much. It's like when people defended the Muse bank unlocks as "hey at least they're doing something for us!" when actually no they're just linking us to stuff already out there. This kind of crap since bank of muse is literally a joke and I never thought it'd happen to the yearly christmas present. Every previous one was something for the die hard fans, a rare song pro shot or a previously unreleased pro shot. Or the Supremacy live audio before we'd had much live footage of that song.

This so much. It's like when people defended the Muse bank unlocks as "hey at least they're doing something for us!" when actually no they're just linking us to stuff already out there. This kind of crap since bank of muse is literally a joke and I never thought it'd happen to the yearly christmas present. Every previous one was something for the die hard fans, a rare song pro shot or a previously unreleased pro shot. Or the Supremacy live audio before we'd had much live footage of that song.

Falling down too

This. Best venue ever. Showbiz from this, or Bliss, would have been great.

I'm not familiar with the gig but since the whole gig is released pro shot why would that be good? They usually gift us things not seen yet, like Megalomania at RAH in proshot or Dead Star at V fest pro shot. I'm waiting for SFA at Wembley 07. I think they half assed the xmas gift this year because they spent too much effort and time giving is a blu ray with all the best songs cut.

I'm not familiar with the gig but since the whole gig is released pro shot why would that be good? They usually gift us things not seen yet, like Megalomania at RAH in proshot or Dead Star at V fest pro shot. I'm waiting for SFA at Wembley 07. I think they half assed the xmas gift this year because they spent too much effort and time giving is a blu ray with all the best songs cut.

The whole gig hasn't been released though. Only a couple of songs leaked in the worst quality imaginable.

The bank was meant for more casual people, though, so it made sense in a "sort of" kinda way.

The xmas present is different, and I'm still wondering if we're missing something.

And why I don't get the emails.

Maybe it is supposed to point to this being one of the rumored releases for the anniversary, since it is remastered.

Maybe it is supposed to point to this being one of the rumored releases for the anniversary, since it is remastered.

Is it really remastered? I mean, it seems like the original recording to me as it's not like they downloaded the video from YT and then remastered it. The audio is bloody good though imho.

Edited by Jazzthief

Had a grammatical error in there. But what I was trying to say is that the video isn't a shitty video remastered but the a video straight from the source.

But no one is suggesting they used the youtube video as the source of the remaster. You know it's possible they just remastered the

original source.

But no one is suggesting they used the youtube video as the source of the remaster. You know it's possible they just remastered the

original source.

And he's not suggesting that anyone suggested they used the youtube video as the source. He's simply saying it seems like they used the original source video.

You are missing the point, he could be right. This video could be a sample of a future release.

She*

why would they even have to remaster the original source? it's not like it was recorded on a film that has deteriorated over time.
Remaster as mastering it again. With better technology and whatnot.

The quality isn't even that great, even for 360p, to be remastered.
Not even sure what this means.

She*

Remaster as mastering it again. With better technology and whatnot.

Not even sure what this means.

He*:mad:

It gets some cleaning up yes, but it isnt a remaster where they significantly improve the quality, just touch it up slightly. How did this remaster thing begin in the first place? At least I assume that people meant the big cleaning up process under the term "remastered", otherwise theres no point in using the term

He*:mad:

It gets some cleaning up yes, but it isnt a remaster where they significantly improve the quality, just touch it up slightly. How did this remaster thing begin in the first place?

You weren't the one who suggested it...

Arguing over the semantics of the word "remaster" is so pointless, but if you want to be literal it can just as well be original material that gets ANOTHER master, as opposed to working on the master that has already been released.

You weren't the one who suggested it...

Arguing over the semantics of the word "remaster" is so pointless, but if you want to be literal it can just as well be original material that gets ANOTHER master, as opposed to working on the master that has already been released.

I know what remastered means, and so do you. A lot if things get remastered when they're released to the public after some time, but people don't start labeling them remastered cause of some color correction or what not, cause It's a really minor thing. I don't remember anyone giving the rah megalomania clip the label "remastered" even though it had been mastered like 3-4 years earlier. The point is that some people make it out as they did a grand remaster on the video and I still don't understand where did the term cone into use this time.

Oh, and technically, the hysteria video has never been released, just some shit quality video that leaked.