What is your favorite Muse B-side that you want to see live?

Origin2001

Favorite B-side you want to see Live  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite B-side you want to see Live

• The Groove
    • Futurism
    • Fury
    • Crying Shame
    • Do We Need This
    • Other (Or Creep, the acoustic Radiohead cover, look it up.)

i think hyper music will get a run through as will the small print, ruled by secrecy and toada. endlessly i don't think will turn up again. megalomania will. They're going to play in a church one day. all of hullabaloo b sides. screenager's not coming back, nor is eternally missed and the groove only as a riff.

Best bot ever?

I only know about this live performance of Glorious, but you can check on muse wiky ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMVSWC7zPA

Defo played at Earls Court 04, that might be the performance there.

It was played a fair bit on the Abso tour as one of their new songs (called DES for a rather unknown reason, possibly after one of their techs) as well as other new songs such as DMG.

Hasn't been played as Glorious however, only during the Abso tour.

I only know about this live performance of Glorious, but you can check on muse wiky ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtMVSWC7zPA

Thanks :happy: i didn't think to check there :$ silly me.... EDIT: Haha, in that vid the security guy was getting into it

That question is easy... I say Easily

Easily is pretty nice too... BH&R had good B-sides :LOL:

I was going to put up a post asking what people think about us doing Twin live...I love it and think it would be great.but then so are a few of their other B sides..we have quite a few asking for Fury so we might add that. We also do In your world which is a great rock out song..just a bit short so we added another verse!!

What do you reckon to Twin?

After reading this thread..I went and listened to Fury and Glorious again. Pulled out the bass, weaved a bit of synth/distortion magic and Fury was in the bag..got into Glorious and what a song..they are both going in the set. Glorious will take some work in the background..piano/synth etc but guitar and bass are sorted..drummer sorting tracks next week. Can Paul sort the guitar sound for Fury...oh I think so..can't wait to rehearse them..looks like Twin might have to wait!!

• 4 months later...

Archived