What is your favorite Muse B-side that you want to see live?

Origin2001

Favorite B-side you want to see Live  

364 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite B-side you want to see Live

• The Groove
    • Futurism
    • Fury
    • Crying Shame
    • Do We Need This
    • Other (Or Creep, the acoustic Radiohead cover, look it up.)

Spiral Static. They'll play it one day I'm sure

:unsure:

I hope so, that's the one I really want to see (after Fury, which I was lucky enough to see).

Their covers of Can't Take My Eyes Off You and House Of The Rising Sun are awesome too and I'm sure would be amazing live.

I love Fury but I've seen it live now, and sung along and cried. Eventhough I would be thrilled to hear it live again, I have to say Groove! They all rock tho. Wish Dead star, Easily or Glorious were in the poll tho. I don't want other cos there should be no playing of radiohead.

Easily Easily Easily!!!!! x :D

To all those morons thinking that Muse covered Creep:

Pretty weird that Radiohead would put a cover by Muse on their own EP, isn't it?

My Iron Lung

Gosh, I hate those Limewire users! If you're a true Muse fan, you would at least buy their music.

I can't beleive people mistake it for Muse in the first place. As soon as the voice kicks in its so obvious its Thom.

Their 1993 debut, Pablo Honey, only suggested their potential, and one of its songs, "Creep," became an unexpected international hit...

You would think Muse wouldn't want to cover the band they were so frequently compared to...

I can't beleive people mistake it for Muse in the first place. As soon as the voice kicks in its so obvious its Thom.

Yeah, to be honest I found it on Limewire under Muse. I hadn't listened to Radiohead before at that point, but the voice was far too different for it to be Matt, there were similarities sure but I suspected too much so I check it out.

So wakey wakey kids.

Guest QueenOfNerds

I would actually like to see pink ego box, dunno if it would be good live, but it might be cool.

Archived