What Muse songs can you play? any intsrument.

bwalshy

being serious now, does anyone have trouble with the verses on new born? i occasionally fr0k up the strumming, but that's it really.

Ive got the strumming down when I play a long with the studio version, but when I play along with the HAARP version, I sometimes get muddled :unsure:

I find the chorus harder though, mainly the chords for the "wasting our last chance to come away" and "away from youuuuuu" bits... Cant be arsed getting them positions down, so I just play the intro chords instead for them bits, sounds just as 1337.

I find the chorus harder though, mainly the chords for the "wasting our last chance to come away" and "away from youuuuuu" bits... Cant be arsed getting them positions down, so I just play the intro chords instead for them bits, sounds just as 1337.

yeah, i play the intro chords too. sometimes i play them on the 12th fret, and it sounds cool!

i think ... :rolleyes:

piano: sunburn, new born, space dementia, b&h piano interlude, starlight, endlessly, ruled by secrecy, and now learning piano thing :stunned: that's gonna be hard

i love piano ... but i don't play too much :$ i can't have lessons cause my mom doesn't agree :(

i have guitar lessons now... :stunned:

i love piano ... but i don't play too much :$ i can't have lessons cause my mom doesn't agree :(

i have guitar lessons now... :stunned:

i've been playing piano for maybe 8 years now. At first it were those Bach and Chopin pieces I had to learn for school, so i didnt play that much piano..Then I took private lessons where I could play the songs i wanted to play (muse and such :p) and now i play every day. It's kinda funny. I even bought a Kawai MP8 stage piano recently :)

i've been playing piano for maybe 8 years now. At first it were those Bach and Chopin pieces I had to learn for school, so i didnt play that much piano..Then I took private lessons where I could play the songs i wanted to play (muse and such :p) and now i play every day. It's kinda funny. I even bought a Kawai MP8 stage piano recently :)

how lucky!!:D

but i'll try to convince my mom :p i think music is in my blood . i love it so much !! u can't imagine it ......

• 9 months later...

Piano:

Apocalypse Please

B&H

Falling down

Sing for absolution

Bliss

New Born

Ruled by secrecy

Sunburn

Feeling Good

Starlight

Hoodoo

The various piano interludes

Space Dementia

Guitar:

Sunburn

Muscle Museum

Falling Down

Unintended

TIRO

Sing for absolution

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

The Small Print

Thoughts of a Dying atheist

Starlight

SMBH

MOTP

Soldier's Poem

Invincible

Assassin

Exo-politics

City of Delusion

Hoodoo

KoC

New Born

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Plug in baby

Yes Please

Dead Star

Fury

Hyper Chondriac Music

On guitar:

Knights of Cydonia

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

Dead Star

Hyper Music

New Born

Supermassive Black Hole

The Small Print

Fury

Yes Please

Plug In Baby

Hyper Chondriac Music

Unintended

and I need to finish learning Cave, Showbiz, Bliss and Invincible.

Piano:

New Born intro

Sunburn intro

Ruled by Secrecy

On guitar:

Knights of Cydonia

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

Dead Star

Hyper Music

New Born

Supermassive Black Hole

The Small Print

Fury

Yes Please

Plug In Baby

Hyper Chondriac Music

Unintended

and I need to finish learning Cave, Showbiz, Bliss and Invincible.

Piano:

New Born intro

Sunburn intro

Ruled by Secrecy

hi DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF :eek:

Archived