What Muse songs can you play? any intsrument.

bwalshy

wow a lot of people seem to know a lot of songs. My next live broadcast I will try to run through all of them I know so there will at least be some proof... I just want to be sure this is "what muse songs you can play" and not "what muse songs can you name"

:p

As for that E5, I am working on perfecting it... the world isn't quite ready for my style yet. :rolleyes:

I can play most of them casually... In terms of note-for-note preciseness, probably just a few off showbiz and most of OoS. The guitar parts these days are pretty dull/pointless without the rest of the band :p

i'm the same although there's remarkably few i know fully, as i found out when i jammed with adam and the_man361 heh. i'm far too lazy at learning songs :(

+ 1 :) I either pick something too hard, or way too easy so I get bored. It definitely helps if you're working it out yourself though, although solos are gay to work out note for note sometimes :stunned:

heh i can so rarely be arsed to do that, it doesn't help that when i work stuff out i'm sat at my computer and it's oh so easy to cheat, but i know it would be good to make my ears better :(

I don't get it... why would I need to sync the audio?

im not sure why you would, but i said I would

the video is recorded with my webcam and the audio is recorded through my computers DI in cubase... then i have to sync the audio and the video up in Adobe Premiere Elements :)

im not sure why you would, but i said I would

the video is recorded with my webcam and the audio is recorded through my computers DI in cubase... then i have to sync the audio and the video up in Adobe Premiere Elements :)

keep talking dirty to meh bbz

i can play SMBH, Assassin, New Born, Plug In Baby, Hyper Music, MOP, Unintended, Minimum, KOC, Dead Star, Darkshines, Exo-Politics, Hoodoo (just the beginning), Starlight, Bliss and much more ....

i've never tried to play the showbiz album :(

i just play muscle museum intro ...

Archived