This is interesting :awesome: I love film music so much and if Muse does it, it should be soooooo awesome. I don't want to think about that too much so that I don't get disappointed... Premiere to this film in Finland is not until 19.7, lol. Sucks to be here in the middle of nowhere.

I think it's a secret gig in london, and the people who go are random fans who are told on the day or something hence "there will be no warning"

It also seems as if it's the slogan for the film, would be cool though.

They'll just play GL for an hour

They're premiering their acting career :rolleyes:

:LOL:

I think it's a secret gig in london, and the people who go are random fans who are told on the day or something hence "there will be no warning"

I'm not sure that'd work since the premiere is on June 2nd and flying people from all over on the day of wouldn't exactly go too smoothly.

My predictions:

No new song.

IS is being used in the film.

Panic Station is being released on the 3rd, so they wouldn't have scheduled to have a new song (presumably) released as a single so close. :(

Who knows though

Well doing a whole soundtrack would require an effort to produce something cohesive.

I don't know where they would've had the time, I know they've been off for a few weeks after the arena tour, but that isn't really enough time to produce a whole album (edit: soundtrack)

Ah, didn't see that post, sorry :chuckle::facepalm:

But it does make the speculation even more interesting in what it could be

:chuckle:

I'm still hoping for a new song, seems realistic and Chris just might not be able to talk about it yet maybe?

I don't know where they would've had the time, I know they've been off for a few weeks after the arena tour, but that isn't really enough time to produce a whole album (edit: soundtrack)

Yeah I know, but they might have been working on this since 2011 actually.

kmoVCt0.gif

:chuckle:

I'm still hoping for a new song, seems realistic and Chris just might not be able to talk about it yet maybe?

Yeah, because when you do take that in to account. The possibility of a song/soundtrack actually seems more likely and I think that most likely is the case, the muse members have been told to keep it under lock and key until everything is unveiled

Yeah, because when you do take that in to account. The possibility of a song/soundtrack actually seems more likely and I think that most likely is the case, the muse members have been told to keep it under lock and key until everything is unveiled

yeah, but "definitely not a song" seems quite definite...:(

Archived