Yeah right, tell that to everyone I know who's met Matt - several times over the years - in different scenarios. I swear I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who hasn't ever met him :LOL:

Of course not everyone will manage but from so many reports over the years (and now with twitter) definitely doesn't seem like it's due to him 'avoiding' people. If anything, I've seen stories where he went out of his way to say hello and have a quick chat. Someone I know who went to Air when they were recording said that one day he came outside to bring people cups of tea :LOL:

Yeah, that's why I said it was just people I know's anecdotes. It's a really small sample size, but they all got the blow off. They were all a bit stalkery/creepy, though. :LOL:

There ARE an awful lot of interviews where he says unflattering things regarding meeting fans, though. :( Was a bit down about it ages ago.

We were warned and didn't listen.

I actually hope it isn't Survival...

There ARE an awful lot of interviews where he says unflattering things regarding meeting fans, though. :( Was a bit down about it ages ago.

Hmm, I've never seen him say anything unflattering about meeting fans who act reasonably. During the 2nd Law promo I remember him saying that what he misses about the "old days" is when he could just hang out with fans casually after gigs, now everyone wants him to talk to their friend over a cellphone (which he said he hates the most), take pictures. Basically he said that he doesn't feel comfortable with that fan-star dynamic, he'd wish it could be more casual. In that respect I get why he wouldn't want to meet exactly the type of fans that spend hours to wait for the mere chance of meeting him.

I'd be very surprised if there's any sort of new material out of this - learned a long time ago not to get my hopes up with weird, cryptic messages from Muse! It just looks like there'll be a small gig in London somewhere - another 'competition winners only' thing after the premiere. It does seem really random for them to be affiliated with the film if music isn't involved, but it's probably just Supremacy appearing on the soundtrack or something. If it is a (not so) secret gig, I'll fight to the death to be there :LOL:.

I think Panic Station will be somehow featured in the movie (ending credits maybe) and they'll play it at the premiere.

As someone said it's pointless to have a new song released practically on the same day as PS single.

Even though it has nothing to do with a zombie movie from a musical standpoint, it has the word Panic in the name, you see :awesome: (the same story as March Madness)

Maybe I'm wrong as usual, but I can see it happening

I think Panic Station will be somehow featured in the movie (ending credits maybe) and they'll play it at the premiere.

As someone said it's pointless to have a new song released practically on the same day as PS single.

Even though it has nothing to do with a zombie movie from a musical standpoint, it has the word Panic in the name, you see :awesome:

..:facepalm:

oh wait doesn't matter, they are playing a tv show in France. There had been rumours last week that they were playing there, and i saw Glen tweet that they were going to France tonight after the gig so i just guessed. But i've just looked back at his tweet and they are just doing a tv show

ok so its filmed in Paris, but at the moment they are focusing on the Cannes film festival so there is a slight possibility they could be performing a new song?

We all know how much Muse love the french fans, it wouldn't surprise me if they decide to premiere it there...

poor Zane :LOL:

ok sorry for the double post, but this is all starting to make sense.

Muse were only on le grand journal a few months back, so why would they be on it again to promote t2l if they have already been there and done that?

and in the middle of the stadium tour, so it has to be something quite significant.

And le grand journal are focusing on Cannes at the moment....

so...

Archived