i bet its Panic Station.

That is released on the 3rd, Premiere is on the 2nd. Where better to promote a new single than at a premiere.

(someone mentioned it earlier but no one paid attention)

i bet its Panic Station.

That is released on the 3rd, Premiere is on the 2nd. Where better to promote a new single than at a premiere.

(someone mentioned it earlier but no one paid attention)

Yeah, because Panic Station fits an apocalyptic zombie movie so well.

Yeah, because Panic Station fits an apocalyptic zombie movie so well.

'PANIC'

PANIC STATION

im pretty sure a zombie apocalypse causes panic

But you're right the feel of the song isn't quite right.

Unless they are doing a song but if a fan asked Chris if it was a new song, he could be just trying to cover it up until we are told?

idk :logic:

:yesey:

If it was Matt then it might be a different story, didn't he accidently spoil information about the 2nd law and the olympics closing ceremony? :chuckle:

If it was Matt then it might be a different story, didn't he accidently spoil information about the 2nd law and the olympics closing ceremony? :chuckle:

Then there's morgan and reading 2011 :LOL::LOL:

There's also a reason matt's been avoiding fans, I think this is to do with it... then again maybe not

Whats all this about Bellamy avoiding fans? I'm out of the muse board loop.

Himself and Dom pulled up to the Ricoh the other day and there was a fan waiting outside. Dom came over to say hi but Maxl just walked off in the other direction

Whats all this about Bellamy avoiding fans? I'm out of the muse board loop.

Himself and Dom pulled up to the Ricoh the other day and there was a fan waiting outside. Dom came over to say hi but Maxl just walked off in the other direction

But apparently there's a "funny and legit reason" for his behaviour

First I've heard of this. Go on?

Oh I do not know! But Helen wrote on twitter "I have top secret Matt Bellamy inside knowledge that may explain recent fan ignoring behaviour and its funny :)" and "The poor sod has a very genuine reason for avoiding people he wasn't being up himself, that's all I'm saying don't get cross with him :)"

Maybe it's chicken pox

Archived