I'm not sure we were really serious about that... I think it was just pointed out that it's being released as a single (supposedly) around that time, and it would be weird if there were yet another song.

(I was serious about Survival, though. :ninja: )

Survival would make more sense tbf. As would Supremacy.

I'm not sure what this would be. Is this a song written for the film or simply an existing song being used in the film? Or something else?

Eh. Suppose by the time of the premiere we'll know one way or another.

Maybe the band will make an appearance in the film :LOL:

Just after the zombie outbreak when the news still hasn't broken, and Muse are doing a stadium gig, The movie pans around the stadium during the KoC end riff and ...wait a minute, that mosh pits look a little bit rowdy.... Is he BITING people?!

And then they turn around and Morgan is chewing on Dom's shoulder.

Later in the movie all 4 of them make a cameo appearance as zombies and Matt beats someone to death with the glitterati while Chris headbutts his way through waves of survivors :LOL:

Just after the zombie outbreak when the news still hasn't broken, and Muse are doing a stadium gig, The movie pans around the stadium during the KoC end riff and ...wait a minute, that mosh pits look a little bit rowdy.... Is he BITING people?!

And then they turn around and Morgan is chewing on Dom's shoulder.

Later in the movie all 4 of them make a cameo appearance as zombies and Matt beats someone to death with the glitterati while Chris headbutts his way through waves of survivors :LOL:

Is Muse popular enough overseas that having band cameos in the film would sell tickets? :LOL:

If so, there you go. Especially if they can wedge in a few seconds of "live" performance. ;)

They're going to need something... I feel like this movie has been filming for fucking ever, and it doesn't look like anything special...

I'll make an exception for zombie Matt in a sparkly suit ripping the throats out of concertgoers.

This sounds amazing :L

Could even be just one scene near the beginning where the show is going on and there is one ill person in the crowd, not a zombie, just ill and its showing you how he can barely stand and is dizzy etc and then he just spews everywhere, Muse could be used in the movie for a framing device for some character development :p

I have cringey thoughts of the band actually having acting roles in a big movie.
Good god, nobody would be stupid enough to hire them. They suck at miming, how bad would they be at acting? :p

Meh, after all this hype I bet it's going to be something really standard, such as having a song (not a new one) part of the soundtrack.

A cameo KOC video-style would be funny but I just don't see when they'd have the time to do something like that or WHY would a film maker want to use them lol

Most everything I've heard is that Matt avoids meeting fans a great deal of the time, anyways.

Yeah right, tell that to everyone I know who's met Matt - several times over the years - in different scenarios. I swear I sometimes feel like I'm the only one who hasn't ever met him :LOL:

Of course not everyone will manage but from so many reports over the years (and now with twitter) definitely doesn't seem like it's due to him 'avoiding' people. If anything, I've seen stories where he went out of his way to say hello and have a quick chat. Someone I know who went to Air when they were recording said that one day he came outside to bring people cups of tea :LOL:

So...I've found something pretty cool. I looked up a video on how to access private YouTube videos (here it is for those interested) and learned that you can view still frames.

Then using the url that the YouTuber provided, I plugged in the video id for the private video (4zS9hTdScOE) into this url: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VIDEO_ID/0.jpg. I got these four frames: http://imgur.com/a/HNvLp by entering the following:

Not sure if these are from an already existing video, but you guys can probably figure something out. Kind of cool.

So...I've found something pretty cool. I looked up a video on how to access private YouTube videos (here it is for those interested) and learned that you can view still frames.

Then using the url that the YouTuber provided, I plugged in the video id for the private video (4zS9hTdScOE) into this url: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VIDEO_ID/0.jpg. I got these four frames: http://imgur.com/a/HNvLp

Not sure if these are from an already existing video, but you guys can probably figure something out. Kind of cool.

The private video is just the panic station lyric video. Check out their post about the non-interactive video, it links to that private video

Archived