I have great fun for Knights at every gig - it's a song that usually generates fantastic atmosphere and that post-singing bit riff is always fantastic. Even at last year's O2 gig, which was a damp squib, it was still amazing.

Can live without the Harmonica shit though.

Audio sounds kinda shitty to me :$

How :LOL:

Can live without the Harmonica shit though.

I reckon it will be gone for good after this tour, hopefully. But the setting in which it's played this stadium tour = :facemelt: it really sets the mood for the song after the banker going crazy.

Dom's dad died from heart attack while they played that song at the gig (he was in the audience).

Not trying to discredit it or anything as sad as it is but I'm pretty sure he was backstage and died later that night but had the heart attack during the show at the end during that song yes...

But why did they cut Citizen Erased?

Yeah no one knows that one. But maybe it was due to time. And in response to Dee In fact I think the band said somewhere that Dom's dad didn't have anything to do with what was cut that it was due to something elseI swear I remember that somewhere. Again not trying to discredit any bit of how sad and horrible that must've been but I don't think that was the reason.

The robot is going to destroy the gas station that contributes to the unsustainable economic system.

If only he would destroy that silly onstage gas pump or whatever so that they wouldn't play Feeling Good anymore.

I was quite disappointed with Knights this year.

How is this possible?

Archived