Some might be the cranes and other large equipment to host the cameras. Although I doubt they'd need more than a few trucks to carry it all.

It depends. If this is for the DVD they'll likely want a few sweeping shots of the audience, so they'd need some really big cranes. Like, really big.

The Rome gig will be special too, with the film thing, so i hope they will do something impressive with the setlist. Guiding Light will be out, and this 3-4 days they could rehearsal some old songs.

Don't think so.

Pray to anything you want that we get Blackout and not GL with the ballerina :facepalm:

something like UK sets would do

I hope they make the DVD.

When actually is the show?

#soon

Wouldn't it be amazing if Assassin came back for this show. I know, it won't happen.

Yeah it would be nice. Not AMAZING because I wouldn't be there, but the fact that it won't happen is cool :)

nope :(

I mean the DVD

still they can just leave Blackout out of the disc, but play it during the show, it's Muse

Oh okay. I highly doubt Blackout will be cut from the DVD.

nope :(

I mean the DVD

still they can just leave Blackout out of the disc, but play it during the show, it's Muse

If they're putting it out on Blu-ray, surely there's no need to cut any songs off the DVD though because there'll be enough space on the disc for the entire gig, right?

If they're putting it out on Blu-ray, surely there's no need to cut any songs off the DVD though because there'll be enough space on the disc for the entire gig, right?
While blueray movies don't usually use up all the disc space, why are people forgetting that blueray doesn't just offer more space than DVDs, but also a much higher quality, thus using up that extra space.

While blueray movies don't usually use up all the disc space, why are people forgetting that blueray doesn't just offer more space than DVDs, but also a much higher quality, thus using up that extra space.

But you are forgetting...

:logic:

Also this.

Now, you can watch this. Also look for the Seattle 2010. You have two of them, don't need it in Rome. Invincible is better, you now what? Butterflies & Hurricanes is even better.

And I was serious.

EDIT: Landed in Rome earlier today btw, it's warm for a swede

Archived