Well prove me wrong then, why do you think it is not good live?

That fucking harmonica. Not part of the song, I know, but still. Just makes it that much more boring. It's a boring song. Really boring. The riff that everyone keeps raving about. On a good day it's a mediocre riff.

IBTY was better than KoC live.

That fucking harmonica. Not part of the song, I know, but still. Just makes it that much more boring. It's a boring song. Really boring. The riff that everyone keeps raving about. On a good day it's a mediocre riff.

IBTY was better than KoC live.

But it has the "crowd" feeling to it. I don't think it's like the crowd goes insane cause they say "Hey we're supposed to go wild now" - people just do go wild, it has a buildup that leads to it, it's a logical crowd reaction.

Oh and btw for an example, I hate Survival but it is incredible live.

But it has the "crowd" feeling to it. I don't think it's like the crowd goes insane cause they say "Hey we're supposed to go wild now" - people just do go wild, it has a buildup that leads to it, it's a logical crowd reaction.

Yeah, because this is really unique to KoC.

So cause it's not unique, people should... just stand there? :rolleyes:

Missed the point. Don't roll your eyes at me when you don't get it.

You say KoC is the best live song and then give me a motivation that applies to probably 20 other songs.

Well, which one is it then?

There are songs that get -at least- as good of a reaction and get the crowd going just as much (if not more). Like...the majority of their hits. Supermassive, TIRO, Hysteria, Plug In Baby and so on.

Well this is a weird location

They have been walking around with Charles all over town as it seems, their making a documentary about Charles trying to find his love and it's a sad story (kinda like Wall-E, with a bad ending) and in the end he realises that real love doesn't exist and that nothing is sustainable and decides to trash a gig which just happens to be a muse-gig :yesey:

btw KoC really has to do with the mood, at hovet I loved it, at reading and leeds It was neither good nor bad (it was good but I was sad since I wanted more), in Riga I didn't like it at all, at emirates it was really good (love it that early in the set and as people already have said, MWAH was really atmospheric which just added to it all). I have quite high expectations for tomorrow since it's the same show as Emirates basically.

And Survival... It hasn't really impressed me live yet. Sure it's beefy, but more than that I don't really know.

It is the song that gets the crowd going the most. Is it not?

Nope.

Well, which one is it then?

There are songs that get -at least- as good of a reaction and get the crowd going just as much (if not more). Like...the majority of their hits. Supermassive, TIRO, Hysteria, Plug In Baby and so on.

You what

Knights gets a better reaction than all those songs. And it's not just "you're right" or "you're wrong", it's a fact.

You what

Knights gets a better reaction than all those songs. And it's not just "you're right" or "you're wrong", it's a fact.

I've been to 14 gigs and I can only think of maybe one or two where Knights got a reaction that was clearly better than those songs.

Let's take a very recent example of Stade de France. The songs I mentioned got a reaction and got the crowd going at least, AT LEAST, as much as Knights.

I've been to 14 gigs and I can only think of maybe one or two where Knights got a reaction that was clearly better than those songs.

Let's take a very recent example of Stade de France. The songs I mentioned got a reaction and got the crowd going at least, AT LEAST, as much as Knights.

I believe your judgement was influenced by the fact that you find the song boring :phu:

Archived