You finally got Dead Star added to your collection, I'm jealous. :phu:

Which did you think was better, night one or two?

Though you didn't ask me, for what it's worth, I think night 1 edged it but both were really good and I think the sets were pretty fair too. If Manchester gets a mix of the two nights, you'll be in for a treat - Sunburn instead of Eurasia, Hysteria instead of Resistance.

Though you didn't ask me, for what it's worth, I think night 1 edged it but both were really good and I think the sets were pretty fair too. If Manchester gets a mix of the two nights, you'll be in for a treat - Sunburn instead of Eurasia, Hysteria instead of Resistance.

I'd love it if we got that, but overall if I got what I wanted it'd pretty much all from the first 3 albums and associated B sides :LOL:

Although I do like quite a lot from T2L.

I'd actually probably rather get Eurasia at Manchester. I've seen Sunburn twice now. I'm hoping for Bliss, Dead Star, Eurasia and Hysteria. Not too bothered about the SS NB slot for this gig.

Archived