Just came home from the Emirates gigs.

For anyone wondering, B-stage is definitely the place to be if heading for the barrier imo. Was on Matt's side, abit out on the left for Night 1 and exactly on the joint between the thrust and the B-stage for Night 2, also this time on left side. While you can mostly only see the main stage while on main barrier and don't really have much of a clue what's happening behind you, if you're by B-stage, you can see pretty much everything and they are really, really close when they're out there. Much closer than you'll ever see them on a regular stage.

Was also a fun spot to stay in because I was right in front of where Matt comes out of the tunnel underneath the thrust. Got to high-five him just as he walked out.

Only pro of being where I was at Night 1 was that the sound was much better than near the B-stage. It's only natural seeing I was nearly right in front of stage-speakers and it's probably the best sound I've ever heard for a gig. Near the B-stage, you're in mid of both stage speakers and the sound was a bit 'messy' at times. Got better after awhile for some reason though.

Highlights:

-Intro + Supremacy

-Dead Star (came as a surprise since I purposely avoided all spoilers before gig)

-B&H (Such a great live-song, even superior to Dead Star)

-USoE (fun singalong)

-Follow Me (Chorus sounds so damn heavy)

-Stockholm Syndrome (Should be a staple every night)

-Survival (Maybe one of the best live songs Muse has ever made)

Although Muse have made some horrible decisions with these gigs, Starlight closing being the worst one, the gigs were still amazing.

I did! It only took 11 gigs. Lol.

Well...arguably the second night had better rotations in general; Hysteria, Sunburn, Stockholm etc. I was thrilled to see Map again, last time I saw it was at Wembley. And Butterflies is always great live, but I had already seen it twice, so I wasn't too fussed about that.

Dead Star was great to finally see live. I'm hoping to catch it 1-2 more times this summer.

All in all, I'd say it was actually fairly even. Both gigs were great. Fair rotations across the board really, and I got to hang out with cool people.

Trying to figure out if you're one of those I met.

Right I've still got about 10 pages to go till I'm fully caught up on the events of the past few days, but I'm wondering about the whole NB SS MC rotation on the set, and people talking about the green slot being MC. Last night there was no green slot on the roulette. Anyone have any ideas whats going on?

Edit: Nevermind, something about an unmarked black slot

The video quality is shit but I've uploaded it to my Facebook page for everyone in America/anywhere else they're blocking it.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=604625272883263

Go through the gallery, I've uploaded Sign o the Times from Staples Center, Survival from the Olympics and some other stuff that they took down on Youtube.

I'll upload a decent Dead Star video too.

OMG, thank you SOOOO much!!! I was crying, not being able to see B&H, one of my all time faves. Every time The BLOCKED came up I was between tears, and smashing my computer!! :LOL: Thank you a million times over for saving the day!! :):):)

Wow :eek: Those were without a doubt the best gigs I've ever gone to! :D I was so thrilled that they decided to make both nights great for once, rather than the usual "2nd night" syndrome. I'm from the US, so this was my first time seeing Muse in the UK, let alone at a stadium. Beyond amazing! :awesome: (And I finally got to hear Bliss live, after years of hoping! :love: And Blackout & Unintended are so beautiful!)

I hope they keep up the good rotations for the rest of the shows this tour! Would be nice for FG and GL to go away, but we know that won't happen any time soon... Thankfully the rest of the sets have been awesome enough to make up for it :D

Right I've still got about 10 pages to go till I'm fully caught up on the events of the past few days, but I'm wondering about the whole NB SS MC rotation on the set, and people talking about the green slot being MC. Last night there was no green slot on the roulette. Anyone have any ideas whats going on?

Edit: Nevermind, something about an unmarked black slot

MM and MC For Manchester. :awesome:

*raises hand* Me too. Selfishly hoping for Dead Star, New Born and Muscle Museum because favourite songs.

I'd like new born since I haven't seen it live, but my sister wants SS who has seen neither and it is superior live I agree so would be happy with either

I want dead star and bliss and USOE :supersad: got a feeling we are going to get save me and explorers though :facepalm:

Edit: I adore explorers, it's probably one of my favourite muse songs, but when you know you could have got sunburn or USOE...

I'd like new born since I haven't seen it live, but my sister wants SS who has seen neither and it is superior live I agree so would be happy with either

I want dead star and bliss and USOE :supersad: got a feeling we are going to get save me and explorers though :facepalm:

Nahh, I think Save Me and Explorers are gone, at least until Europe. If they were gonna play them, they wouldn't hold it till the last gig. Right? But... Maybe I suppose... :logic:

Archived