You finally got Dead Star added to your collection, I'm jealous. :phu:

Which did you think was better, night one or two?

I did! It only took 11 gigs. Lol.

Well...arguably the second night had better rotations in general; Hysteria, Sunburn, Stockholm etc. I was thrilled to see Map again, last time I saw it was at Wembley. And Butterflies is always great live, but I had already seen it twice, so I wasn't too fussed about that.

Dead Star was great to finally see live. I'm hoping to catch it 1-2 more times this summer.

All in all, I'd say it was actually fairly even. Both gigs were great. Fair rotations across the board really, and I got to hang out with cool people.

I don't get why they're only rotating the good songs/slots. Why couldn't they played something decent in place of something like GL for a few shows?

Because we'd go back to a shitty Cave/Feeling Good situation where someone will inevitably get screwed over.

I was so worried about 2nd night syndrome as I only had tickets to night 1 on Emirates, I'm so happy that it didn't happen for once.

1st night had some better songs, but 2nd night was more consistent

Edit: So probably even overall

Weirdly I seem to remember people saying Brisbane night 1 was a better gig despite the infinitely better 2nd night setlist.

Because the changes in setlist gave some technical errors and reflected in performance. Night 1 was supposedly a smoother and stronger performance.

Because the changes in setlist gave some technical errors and reflected in performance. Night 1 was supposedly a smoother and stronger performance.

That's probably what happened.

It says on the Wiki page that Matt's IEM's failed in the first song, but I daresay that's not the only one. Though bad technical shit or not, that setlist still looks amazing.

Archived