You're an awful person and I hate you.

Y-you too.

People said it was faster? Lmao.

It was a couple tweeters if I remember that said it was brought up to speed. Fact that it was more than one source made it more convincing.

It was a couple tweeters if I remember that said it was brought up to speed. Fact that it was more than one source made it more convincing.

Then there's that guy in the live discussion thread.

If they play B&H, Matt won't play guitar. I'm sure.

And no piano of course, he is too cool now for this Rachmaninoff-esque piano stuff!

please don't make me cry... I'd love to say that you people are talking utter nonsense, but I know he's actually capable of doing that. if he dares to screw with that song...:fear:

So far from all the vids I've seen, TIRO got the best crowd response and stuff.

Edit: also koc

Yeah, both of them but i dont think I've ever been to a Muse gig where that wasnt the case. Bliss has had a good reaction both nights as well

I feel like I need to sum up all the crap that there is to complain about on this tour. So many amazing things about this tour are being diluted by so many SHIT decisions.

Good: amazing stage, intro is kinda cool, dead star and other great songs being brought back (bliss, blackout, butterflies n hurricanes possibly and more likely with rotations)

Horrible: No guitar for matt during BLACKOUT!? No guitar on starlight, CLOSING WITH STARLIGHT!? GL being brought back with shitty sounding electronic drums and Matt not playing anything but the solo (lazy as fuck). Matt trying to be bono. Unsustainable being ruined by the giant cheesy robot. Do I have to go further?

Pretty much this. Stage is brilliant but there's a lot of cheesy shit to even it out

When USoE started I thought for sure we were getting Butterflies. Then the green lights came on and boom; Dead Star. Only took 11 gigs to finally see it. Badass. Hoping to catch it at least 1-2 more times this summer.

I'm gonna be gutted if I miss Dead Star :(

Archived