I know Sunburn has been popping up a bit recently, I would love to see Showbiz make a big return, I think that could work pretty well in the stadiums! As much as I love Muscle Museum, it seems a bit harder to slot it into a set list maybe?

Last night was good, minus the fact that I have food poisoning :( Roll on tonight, even though I feel like I'm going to die

I know that feeling :LOL: The night before my gig I started to vomit violently every 30 minutes. The routine cointinued til late evening. I couldn't even take any pills that would have stopped the vomiting because I puked them out instantly :LOL: You can't imagine in what kind of a panic I was, the first time Muse come to my country and I'm at home vomiting :LOL: I managed to pull my self together, go to the gig, mosh like crazy, go home and then start puking again :LOL: The best advice is to drink lots of water in very small quantities, even during the gig.

I know Sunburn has been popping up a bit recently, I would love to see Showbiz make a big return, I think that could work pretty well in the stadiums! As much as I love Muscle Museum, it seems a bit harder to slot it into a set list maybe?

The last time they played Showbiz was in Manchester. I was at the gig, November 2006. They really should bring it back to Manchester again, just this once :LOL: If only they did things like that, pulling off real surprises!

Although, to be fair, I'm pretty surprised they've played Bliss and Dead Star recently and that Fury and Micro Cuts are possibles.

I know that feeling :LOL: The night before my gig I started to vomit violently every 30 minutes. The routine cointinued til late evening. I couldn't even take any pills that would have stopped the vomiting because I puked them out instantly :LOL: You can't imagine in what kind of a panic I was, the first time Muse come to my country and I'm at home vomiting :LOL: I managed to pull my self together, go to the gig, mosh like crazy, go home and then start puking again :LOL: The best advice is to drink lots of water in very small quantities, even during the gig.

don't mention first-time-Muse-gig experiences. when they played in my country back in november my train didn't set off due to some accident further down the railroad. there, at that train station, I experienced what a "panic station" really was:LOL: I made it to the gig eventually, but duh, that tension. It was the best AND the worst day of my life.

The last time they played Showbiz was in Manchester. I was at the gig, November 2006. They really should bring it back to Manchester again, just this once :LOL: If only they did things like that, pulling off real surprises!

Although, to be fair, I'm pretty surprised they've played Bliss and Dead Star recently and that Fury and Micro Cuts are possibles.

Lordy that is ages ago!! I've just looked and I remember it from V Fest 2004, but I've only just seen they played The Groove at that show as well!! I did not remember this! But this was 9 years ago... :LOL:

Then why the tour setlist says New Born/Stockholm Syndrome/Micro Cuts if the roulette only has New Born and Stockholm :phu:

Poster doesn't say dead star, which seems to have replaced B+H and says that Hysteria and Motp are supposed to show up half the time. It's not necessarily going to be gospel for the whole tour.

Poster doesn't say dead star, which seems to have replaced B+H and says that Hysteria and Motp are supposed to show up half the time. It's not necessarily going to be gospel for the whole tour.

I know. But tonight they'll probably play B&H instead of Dead Star, Hysteria instead of Resistance etc.

I know. But tonight they'll probably play B&H instead of Dead Star, Hysteria instead of Resistance etc.

I hope so for sake of variety. I guess Micro Cuts got put on the list after Matt realised he remembered how to play it on the spot when basically asking for dead star that night.

Could see something along the lines of Fury/Assassin going on if there are signs on a night 1 and they rehearse it and specifically ask the same people on a night 2. But not until much later in the tour.

I hope so for sake of variety. I guess Micro Cuts got put on the list after Matt realised he remembered how to play it on the spot when basically asking for dead star that night.

Could see something along the lines of Fury/Assassin going on if there are signs on a night 1 and they rehearse it and specifically ask the same people on a night 2. But not until much later in the tour.

Better ask my friends to hold up Assassin signs in Turin first night then :shifty:

Just got back, gig was fucking great overall. Way better than the O2 for me. Knights riff was great, went absolutely nuts at that (fak u Ari). Butterflies also awesome. Bit sad we didn't get Dead Star but it's a worthy substitute so no matter...

Guiding Light :LOL: Slow section in general wasn't great, Matt not playing guitar for Blackout reeeeeally wasn't too cool. And Starlight is ridiculous as a closer. But other than that, crackin!

And I missed MFC moment because standard UD piss break.

Archived