The bomb was huge, they didn't even let is be at the barrier of the b-stage, security held us off at a safety distance. Overall performances of the songs were good, one falsetto in Supremacy was actually really fucking great, set was the worst of the tour, yes, but that was expected and had a great time anyways. Matt sang the freedom-outro to Stockholm Syndrome again :D oh and I hit matt in the face with a swedish during his most Bono-pop-diva-moment aka Follow Me. He didn't seem too happy about it.

The funny thing is we should've suspected it. Muse hasn't capitalized on a good opportunity in like more than 5 or so years. Actually playing Supremacy at the Brits was maybe the first time in a decade. Even the BH&R era had plenty of fails, just look at all that got cut from the Wembley DVD for proof.

Then I remind you of the awesome "awards" were unlocking with Musos where Muse basically links us to stuff thats on youtube. And then you get Starlight as a closer, Blackout brought back without guitar, Matt hardly playing guitar in alot of songs and the list is just unbelievable. I'm only scratching the surface you guys know what I mean though.

oh and I hit matt in the face with a swedish during his most Bono-pop-diva-moment aka Follow Me. He didn't seem too happy about it.

Do we have a video of that? He didn't seem to happy when I threw my flag at him after Emirates... :rolleyes:

oh and I hit matt in the face with a swedish during his most Bono-pop-diva-moment aka Follow Me. He didn't seem too happy about it.

Nice one :LOL: He'll have been pissed 'cause his Bono moment won't be on the DVD now (even though there'll still be plenty more on there).

Archived