2013.07.14 - Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany

Lazlo

Can anyone recommend any decent vegetarian restaurants? Or, at the very least, any restaurants with decent vegetarian choices on the menu?

Almost every restaurant in Friedrichshain (Simon-Dach strasse, Boxhagener strasse) serves vegetarian meals. In the Boxhagener strasse they have a Vöner, a vegetarian Döner bar :LOL:

Berlin Musermeet

Date: July 13, 2013

Time: 13:00

To get to S-Bahn station Berlin-Pichelsdorf you need to get onto the S5 in the direction of Spandau (map).

We will stake out the venue first and then go to the city center for sightseeing and some drinks with fellow musers :)

RSVP list:

-------------------------

Lazlo +1

charming queen

MaxManSmart

scifigeekgirl

andiihsandi

-------------------------

Spread the word!

Count me in! :)

Hey guys nice to see that organizing things worked out. I won't make it in time but would wanna join the muser meetup later.

As I've seen, there are a few people here who'd like to join later. So I got this idea:

How about a twitter account designated just for the meetup, where the location is posted in intervals and the users can immediately respond?

Password could be posted in this thread so everybody can login and post.

Also we could communicate via that plattform if people would like to join in the cinema or something.

I don't use twitter myself but someone in the group surely will. You could coordinate with the latecomers and then with myself or lazlo. @Lazlo do you have twitter?

That would be the other option. If there are already accounts let's use them :LOL:

Got it thanks :)

@andi Sure I'd be willing to help out with that. Sounds cool :)

Fantastic. More people :awesome:

I've got no objection on using twitter to organize

I also suggest that we add each other on facebook (if you have one) so that we know each other's faces.

I don't use twitter myself but someone in the group surely will. You could coordinate with the latecomers and then with myself or lazlo. @Lazlo do you have twitter?

I do not use a smartphone, so that won't work. We can also have a second meeting planned at 17:00 for example.

I second the second meeting point. ;) Lets try and work that out tonight, many of us are off tomorrow. Any suggestions? Another smaller U/S-Bahn stop maybe? Always works well.

How about the Brandenburger Tor? Then we 'end' our sightseeing there.

Perfect. I needed a meeting point later on for a ticket handover with another muser :D

I love it when a plan comes together :doobie:;)

I've updated this post with the latest info about the 17:00 meetup.

Tomorrow morning I will be hitchhiking to Berlin so I will probably not have access to the internet before the meet. So if there are additions and / or more people attending then please copy my post and update the info. :)

I've updated this post with the latest info about the 17:00 meetup.

Tomorrow morning I will be hitchhiking to Berlin so I will probably not have access to the internet before the meet. So if there are additions and / or more people attending then please copy my post and update the info. :)

I'll keep an eye on the thread for you. Pulling an all nighter anyways.

Archived