According to 'EntertainmentWise' Matt broke his leg :facepalm:

Then they went on to say that he that he had broken his foot :rolleyes:

Well, the conclusion? Duh, haven't been so nervous as now for while. This is really painful dammit! Fingers still crossed.

I'd like to say first, get well soon Matt, broken bones are no fun.

Secondly, I have read some things from some of you :musers: that are very selfish and mean-spirited, especially the comment "would rather have you on crutches than no concert at all". What is wrong with you? Have you no compassion for someone else? Try standing on a stage on crutches for 2 or so hours. There is such a thing as "walking in someone elses shoes"...how about thinking of others for a change instead of being selfish and only thinking of yourself.

Muse, I am a huge fan, and would rather see Matt, Dom and Chris at their healthy best, than doing something to damage their health. Rock on!

I'd like to say first, get well soon Matt, broken bones are no fun.

Secondly, I have read some things from some of you :musers: that are very selfish and mean-spirited, especially the comment "would rather have you on crutches than no concert at all". What is wrong with you? Have you no compassion for someone else? Try standing on a stage on crutches for 2 or so hours. There is such a thing as "walking in someone elses shoes"...how about thinking of others for a change instead of being selfish and only thinking of yourself.

Muse, I am a huge fan, and would rather see Matt, Dom and Chris at their healthy best, than doing something to damage their health. Rock on!

I second that. I am utterly disappointed after reading this thread, seeing so many people not having a faintest trace of compassion in them. And I am not trying to say that I'm not sad that the gigs are cancelled. I was screaming, I mean SCREAMING, for hours, then I got drunk, and cried for many days straight. But I do nevertheless understand and respect their decision, and I hope Matt gets better. I know it's horrible that they cancelled the gigs, but has nothing, I repeat, NOTHING to do with the fact that they're were going play in Sweden. It's simply a utterly disgusting twist of fate and lots of bad luck for us Swedish fans. But you know, once they come back, they will play such a gig that the universe will explode. :)

1. lol you seriously think that people are accusing Matt of breaking his foot on purpose so he won't have to go to Sweden?

2. "He can play a gig with a broken foot, loads of artists have."

"ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT HE SHOULD STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON CRUTCHES FOR 2 HOURS WHILE SINGING ALL THEIR HARDEST SONGS AND PLAYING GUITAR AT THE SAME TIME?"

There's no need to make silly assumptions just because you can't put 2 and 2 together. No one is saying that he should stand on crutches for 2 hours, which is why people are suggesting an acoustic gig where he would be able to SIT.

Not to mention that loads of people HAVE broken body parts and still had to do much harder work than Matt, so the comment about being in someone else's shoes is just nonsense. You have no idea what the people complaining have been through.

Archived