But seriously, can't he sit on a chair or something and just do the gig? It's not like we're coming to see him walk back and forth for a bit.

Yeah, cos i'm sure everyone would be equally thrilled to see him sitting on a stool all night, rather than the usual strutting and jumping around, knee slides etc :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

They really should re-schedule for Sweden. They cancelled for no reason two years ago and now they're cancelling for a reason, but there's so many gutted people. At least re-scheduling would show a bit of consideration for the disappointment/inconvenience they've had on two tours now.

Yeah, cos i'm sure everyone would be equally thrilled to see him sitting on a stool all night, rather than the usual strutting and jumping around, knee slides etc :rolleyes:

/sarcasm

Pretty sure it'd be a bit more thrilling than not seeing them at all.

Wow. I really hope the band make their own, personal public statement and apologize. The really, REALLY should re-schedule the shows. If it's a matter of logistics -- like they can't get they're umpteen zillion trucks with the stage set-up there at the end of the current tour, then they should do the gigs without the elaborate stage set up. Period. Hopefully they'll come out and say something by tomorrow. They really need to take a lesson from Brandon Flowers and the Killers, who were very apologetic and did reschedule after the Manchester incident.

If they do neither, then there's no way around it. Muse are dicks, and they're heads have hopelessly and completely disappeared up their asses.

They really should re-schedule for Sweden. They cancelled for no reason two years ago and now they're cancelling for a reason, but there's so many gutted people. At least re-scheduling would show a bit of consideration for the disappointment/inconvenience they've had on two tours now.

Yeah i agree they really should re-schedule these gigs, i hope they do, it's a bit shitty otherwise tbh. But maybe they just want to make sure his foot is actually getting better before they announce any re-scheduled gigs?

i drop shit on my feet all the time and it fucking canes, twisted two ankles last year and could barely walk let alone prance about, so i can't imagine how painful it must be to break two toes. Man. Just cancelling with no mention of rescheduling - that sucks. But if he can't play, he can't play.

OR, in the words of Rage Kitty: Get the twat a motorized granny-mobile with a fucking Kaoss Pad on it #MattBellamyIsALazyBastard

Archived