Awesome videos! :)

vibrantx----GREAT Eursaia vid---sound quality is ace, too! you must have a great video camera!!!!

Vibrant - that Eurasia vid is top and I'm in there multiple times with my fist pumping :LOL:

Thanks, Vibrant. Your videos are always amazing, great sound quality for being in the audience as well!

Thanks everyone :awesome: I love this camera (panasonic lumix TZ7) - it films in HD so videos are usually pretty sharp! Talking of videos, this is only a short one but I LOVE when they play this little snippet:

h6XxEEblo7M

:happy:

Thanks everyone :awesome: I love this camera (panasonic lumix TZ7) - it films in HD so videos are usually pretty sharp! Talking of videos, this is only a short one but I LOVE when they play this little snippet:

h6XxEEblo7M

You need to stop posting these videos... its not good for my health :LOL:

My first stadium concert ...loved it xD

Me and my friend got a train from Sheffield to Piccadilly, manged to get lost and had to get a tram to Etihad, two lads on the tram were talking about muse so we sutlely followed them upto the stadium ( they obvs knew) ;) when the barriers got put up, I was third in the second que, it was my friend who messed up scanning the ticket barcode xD we got to the stage B barrier right in front of the stairs, didn't expect Matt to pop out of the little door under the stage xD gutted they didn't come down the left side of the barrier much but I wasnt fussed, deadstar and blackout made up for that!;)

:p

h6XxEEblo7M

Ha ha! I used the same camera but my videos are not so good, I think because I was in a lively crowd and there was lots of arms waving in front so the camera couldn't focus itself. I got some OK photos considering though...

8918129590_c8b13747e2_z.jpg

8921797389_237d97ec4d_z.jpg

8950665187_a27efba049_z.jpg

8950665381_05dc07333e_z.jpg

Ha ha! I used the same camera but my videos are not so good, I think because I was in a lively crowd and there was lots of arms waving in front so the camera couldn't focus itself. I got some OK photos considering though...

Hi Guys, My first post on the message board.... so hi!!

Managed to get pretty much on the barrier of the B stage on saturday and absolutely loved it... got some great photos too, thought Id share a few incase anyone was interested.

MB.thumb.jpg.c426c10f74e2511b08018cf7a2f1e741.jpg

cw.thumb.jpg.61295a1333e96b4ee61686df3cde7a3c.jpg

mb2.thumb.jpg.262ad3eb1f645183fcbcf8c62c0755ac.jpg

muse.thumb.jpg.66e12730df4abeeccf807b72fe455dfb.jpg

My first stadium gig too and I couldn't have been happier. I've had a silly grin on my face ever since :$

Cheesy but true, I loved everything.......except when Matt was walking round near the end hi fiving members of the crowd etc some silly sod ruffled his hair and I thought that was so disrespectful and far from funny. Apart from that and the few idiotic drunks near me and my daughter it was amazing.

Surprisingly I noticed a lot of people around us didn't know a fair few of the songs, Soldiers Poem, Unintended (that shocked me), Deadstar and a few others. I was like, 'call yourself Muse fans' but in a nice way ;)

Also loved the age range of people who went. As an older Muse fan, not too old mind it was great to see such a wide variety.

Here's how close we were in this video clip

My first stadium gig too and I couldn't have been happier. I've had a silly grin on my face ever since :$

Cheesy but true, I loved everything.......except when Matt was walking round near the end hi fiving members of the crowd etc some silly sod ruffled his hair and I thought that was so disrespectful and far from funny. Apart from that and the few idiotic drunks near me and my daughter it was amazing.

Surprisingly I noticed a lot of people around us didn't know a fair few of the songs, Soldiers Poem, Unintended (that shocked me), Deadstar and a few others. I was like, 'call yourself Muse fans' but in a nice way ;)

Also loved the age range of people who went. As an older Muse fan, not too old mind it was great to see such a wide variety.

Here's how close we were in this video clip

Did anyone notice that during Muse's introduction to the stage the centre video screen died and they had to cut straight to the blue reactor display early? :p

Yeah, I noticed that too. Apparently they were having issues with the screen during sound and tech checks too

Did anyone notice that during Muse's introduction to the stage the centre video screen died and they had to cut straight to the blue reactor display early? :p

Not half, major video fail going on for a while there. When the "blue reactor" bit did start it was way too early and out of sync with the music - and did you notice that part way thru Supremacy, the Unsustainable newsreader clip reappeared for a few seconds too? Guess after that they decided to stick to the camera feeds and start the visuals again with SMBH. Roulette wheel went a bit wrong too.

I had a feeling that the show started a bit later than planned. They normally come on after Planisphere finishes, but after that, one of the stage crew came up to have a look around, gesticulated a bit and disappeared, and then we got a couple more tracks of piped music before the newscast started. Maybe that was due to technical problems more than the band not being ready.

Either way, just goes to show how much more than the three (well, four) guys on stage shows like that are.

Pedantic/geeky edit: It sounds from one of the YouTube vids (Flexyjerkov's, if he/she is on here) as tho there might have been some problems with the speakers during the intro too. Hannah - did you notice anything like that from where you were?

First time in GA for many years as have tendency to faint. :( But was well worth chancing. Got some great seats on lower tier and was able to run onto the pitch to bounce about and not get in the way of seated people behind. Not much atmosphere at the back though, people milling about chatting :mad:.

Crowd not as tightly packed as I thought so made it close to the B Stage after Follow Me and stayed there for the rest of the gig. Awesome crowd, though many not singing along to the older songs. Amazed when they played from the B Stage for such a long time, must have been 20metres away which is way closer than I expected. For a lightweight like me I was glad there was no pushing and shoving and I was able to just enjoy the music and atmosphere. Managed to find my brother again in the seats after.

Will just say that Dizzee sucked for me though I concede he did get the crowd going, and I liked Bastille so was in a minority.

Thanks to all for sharing their footage and photos, able to relive the night again. :D

And did anyone else shit themselves when that first fireblast went off?! :$

And did anyone else shit themselves when that first fireblast went off?! :$

Yes I did when I was right in front of it at B stage on the Sunday at the Emirates. It was so scary I went and did it again on Saturday ay the Etihad. I didn't like my eyebrows anyway:LOL:

Pedantic/geeky edit: It sounds from one of the YouTube vids (Flexyjerkov's, if he/she is on here) as tho there might have been some problems with the speakers during the intro too. Hannah - did you notice anything like that from where you were?

I didn't notice any speaker problems at all but bare in mind I was far too excited to pick up on little points :chuckle:

Archived