Yeah last night out of this world, all 4 nights have been! I finally managed to grab Matts shoulder during UD and we sung into the camera with him (I was the one with the grey origins t-shirt incase anyone can remember) also managed to slap Doms hand :D so chuffed. Also made friends with two Scottish lads, who I kinda ended up spending the entire show with. :)

Why hello! :D

I was well prepared for the massive fireball, even had my hands over my ears as I thought it would be louder than what it was. What I was not prepared for was just how hot it would be. I screamed due to the immense heat. It didn't hurt, but it was a weird feeling to suddenly be blasted with that much heat so closely. It was absolutely amazing to be able to experience it that close. I wanted to take a pic/film a video, but I'm too jumpy a person and didn't want to risk dropping my phone :LOL:

I knew it would be hot - I was at the very back for both Emirates gigs and still physically recoiled, but good good, I still wasn't prepared for that. Made for some absolutely hilarious videos though :LOL:

The Etihad was probably the best Muse gig I've ever been to. My neck is still aching from all the head banging. So worth it though!

I was at the front of the B-stage on Chris' side and the view was fantastic. Deadstar was incredible (again!), best version of it I'd seen. Bliss, as always, and having Matt perform the outro just in front of me at the edge of the B-stage was mind blowing for me.

There was a lot of hardcore Musers around me so everyone responded very enthusiastically to the rarer songs and rocked out hard.

During the first encore this obnoxious bald drunk guy was causing trouble, swearing and trying to push his way onto the barrier so us on the front had to link arms to stop him. He eventually was noticed by security and told to go right to the back, so apart from that the whole gig was amazing.

I felt sorry for the guys who missed catching Dom's drumstick at the end of Undisclosed when it landed right at the front of the barrier and security refused to pick it up and hand the stick to them, hope they ended up getting it OK eventually.

Anyway, it was just awesome. Here's a few of my pics..

picture.php?albumid=3119&pictureid=34542

picture.php?albumid=3119&pictureid=34539

picture.php?albumid=3119&pictureid=34541

picture.php?albumid=3119&pictureid=34540

You were stood SO close to me. Can only have been a few feet away :stunned:

Nice pictures!

The 'kneel-down-then-jump-for-song-climax' mosh pit. Can't remember which song/riff.. Maybe KoC or Freedom riff..

54dnnq.jpg

Love this one!

The 'kneel-down-then-jump-for-song-climax' mosh pit. Can't remember which song/riff.. Maybe KoC or Freedom riff..

54dnnq.jpg

It was for time is running out, so much fun, loved the guy who basically ran that pit during tiro. :D

You must have been close to me :)

33o14ht.jpg

54dnnq.jpg

Haha, yes, literally a foot to the left just out of that picture taking my own photo at the same time!!! Such a small world!! And here was I thinking I hadn't met or seen any one off of here on Saturday :LOL:

And as said above it was TIRO - epic!

You were stood SO close to me. Can only have been a few feet away :stunned:

Nice pictures!

Love this one!

Wow, my god, didn't realise so many of us musers were really so close together in that pit :)

I'm literally dead inside after selling my tickets for £30 each this and I don't know if I will recover :LOL: It looked perfect. I remember walking in to the LCCC in 2010 singing Dead Star ironically knowing they wouldn't play it, also wishing for Bliss. Those 2 songs were the main 2 I wanted to see live. So typical they play them at the gig I was supposed to be going to. I remember how happy I was when I got tickets at face value in the pre-sale :(

The crowd looked so amazing as well, confirmed by Chris and Dom's tweets. I was so excited for the whole stadium set up too.

I am absolutely gutted, but I'm happy for all you people who went cus it looked like such a good gig :D

You must have been close to me :)

33o14ht.jpg

I thought the first night of London would be difficult to beat in terms of mosh pit size but the one at Manchester was huuge! Also they had this slow motion mosh pit going on for unintended hehe.

54dnnq.jpg

Hooray for me holding up the guy in the striped shirt! That slow mosh pit was hilarious. And I managed to do the macarena in the middle of the pit during Liquid State with a few other lads.

First timer at a Muse gig here, hats to them I thought they were superb.

Went to Coventry where the crowd were very subdued, but the atmosphere was fairly relaxed and I enjoyed the gig without the usual knobheads you get these days, shouting over the music and facing the wrong way (sorry, rant over).

Anyway loved the set, the theatricals, the superb stage and lighting, but most of all was a bit knocked out by the quality of the performances, they're a very talented band.

Most surprising was how much I enjoyed some of the songs I didn't know.

Confession time: after the Coventry gig I printed off the set list and downloaded all the songs onto a couple of CDs that I hammered leading up to Manchester (I sometimes drive 6 hours a day). So at The Etihad I was singing away to Bliss etc while most round me didnt know the songs :)

Another great gig and I'm still buzzing from it now. Loved the bit of the set Bliss, Resistance, Animals, KOC. Totally converted.

So, any room on here for a latecomer?

uploaded my guiding light video

Aw don't think I'm in this one :( haha!

I have to agree with you though, I'd also be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it! When you're there it is just so much more powerful!

Hooray for me holding up the guy in the striped shirt! That slow mosh pit was hilarious. And I managed to do the macarena in the middle of the pit during Liquid State with a few other lads.

You are my HERO and must attend any future Muse gigs I attend. ;)

Another great gig and I'm still buzzing from it now. Loved the bit of the set Bliss, Resistance, Animals, KOC. Totally converted.

So, any room on here for a latecomer?

Glad to hear you had a great time! I too was at Coventry for my 3rd Muse gig and noticed the crowd were a bit relaxed - but then I was quite far back with family!

The Manchester gig blew everything I had experienced at Muse gigs clear out of the water :)

Suffering a major downer after this weekend :$

Bliss i think

Oh cheers, I want to see if anyone got the end on film where he nods at my friend's Dead Star sign :happy:

Ha ha! Just seen that someone to the left of my friend was holding up a sign before him. Matt probably was nodding at both of them.

Oh cheers, I want to see if anyone got the end on film where he nods at my friend's Dead Star sign :happy:

Ha ha! Just seen that someone to the left of my friend was holding up a sign before him. Matt probably was nodding at both of them.

my quality is crap but I caught the end

my quality is crap but I caught the end

:LOL: I 've watched about 5 now and everyone switches off too soon! Oh well :p We'll always remember Matt looking round and giving that nod and then just before he played Dead Star he did a little turn and we knew what he meant and screamed DEAD STAR!!!! It was ace :D

I'm sort of regretting going to the main stage barrier instead of the B stage one when I got in (there seemed to be the same amount of people at both) as I think I would have seen more from near the B stage.

Still thoroughly enjoyed the gig from where I was in the third row at the main barrier though.

:LOL: I 've watched about 5 now and everyone switches off too soon! Oh well :p We'll always remember Matt looking round and giving that nod and then just before he played Dead Star he did a little turn and we knew what he meant and screamed DEAD STAR!!!! It was ace :D

hahah that is awesome :D

Before UD I heard Matt say something along the lines of 'that's an oldie / too old' or something of that affect to one of the fans. Anyone know what song the fans requested?

I think it was muscle museum and he said he couldn't remember it </3

Archived