Did anyone notice that during Muse's introduction to the stage the centre video screen died and they had to cut straight to the blue reactor display early? :p

Yeah. They started a bit late (Maybe that was the reason why the shorter Dead Star was played instead of the longer B&H as stated in the setlist), and the video introduction was ruined. I mean, Supremacy was great, but it is so much better with the visuals working properly. Then the roulette suddenly dissapeared .... Anyway, another amazing gig for my collection. :D

Yeah. They started a bit late (Maybe that was the reason why the shorter Dead Star was played instead of the longer B&H as stated in the setlist), and the video introduction was ruined. I mean, Supremacy was great, but it is so much better with the visuals working properly. Then the roulette suddenly dissapeared .... Anyway, another amazing gig for my collection. :D

Yeah I got to see the full videos in Coventry and it really does look orgasmic the way it builds up :$;)

Hello!

New to the forum but a long time Muse fan. Loved the gig on Sat though my enjoyment was slightly marred by people standing chatting (what's that about?!) in front of me (so moved elsewhere) and by being too small to see much!

Can't believe it had been 6 years since I last saw them (had bought tickets for Dublin 09 and Manchester 2012 but couldn't go for various reasons and was gutted) - dying to see them again ASAP!

Guest Batman.
There was a guy near us who was going properly mental during Dizzee's set, which I thought was pretty funny. Was that anyone on here? :chuckle:

miiiiiiight have been me, near the front on Matt's side?

I saw someone asking on here what song they played before Muse came on, and while I didn't know the song, I do know some other Justice songs so I know what they sound like, so that's how I knew Muse were almost coming at Amsterdam Arena on tuesday :LOL:

Also, I these are the other songs I remember that haven't been mentioned here yet: Ready To Start by Arcade Fire and NYC Moves to the Sound of LA by Funeral Party.

(I wasn't at this gig but at the Amsterdam Arena one so I'm technically offtopic, sorry)

More photos of the fx

Did you take any of the runway in between the A and B stages, particularly of when Chris was positioned there?

I've tried embedding my Flickr photos on here without success - any tips (tried the guidance on here but I'm stumped :mad::$)

The simplest way to share from flickr is to go to their share button thingy on your image and copy the BBCode from the box then paste it in your post.

Archived