Did anyone get any good videos/shots of the mosh pit on Matt's side near the front? I was in that and I'm pretty sure I'd be easy to spot :LOL:

Me too, it was insane. Loved it when Matt commented on the mosh pits on Chris's side and we started booing and someone shouted nobhead.

Ive got a couple but im miles away so you can't pick out individuals

Try me haha. But yeah, I'll still check those videos out when you upload them. Would like to see what it all looked like from so far back.

I think I saw you then as I spotted someone scanning the crowd with binoculars. On Chris's side of the stage?

Nah I was on matts side, top level block almost closest to the stage :(

A group of people waved at my block before Dizzie and when I waved back they cheered was that any of you guys?

Try me haha. But yeah, I'll still check those videos out when you upload them. Would like to see what it all looked like from so far back.

I'll get them uploaded soon :happy:

Think I'll do end of dead star, unsustainable, end of blackout and maybe bliss although my singing in that one is so god awful

Had an amazing time, started off not that close to the front on matts side but with the help of moshpits got about 4 rows from the barrier for the last 1/4. the setlist was fantastic, unintended, blackout, bliss, deadstar and stockholm syndrome were mind blowing. i let out a huge "YEAHHH!" when I saw we were getting SS.

What a gig last night!!! Couldnt have been going any worse earlier in the day got a £75 fine for not using an ash-tray outside newcastle station then was violently sick on the middle of the street despite not drinking any alcohol. Made all better by the gig. Crowd was insane, still absolutely cheesing we got Bliss and Dead star. KOC was probably the highlight with the crowd going mental. Guiding light was pretty awful(did anyone hear what he said after the finished it?). Was suprised i liked Starlight as the closer, by that time my legs had given in and was feeling pretty spewey again so was fairly happy not to be bouncing about. Tops Glasgow last year by miles!!!

Had an amazing time! Dead Star was totally the highlight for me. I was the girl in the purple behind the TITS people on Matt's side, loved Matt's reaction to seeing it. :LOL: Gutted that no one walked down our side :(

Hahah so you saw Matt's "dafuq" expression then :LOL: that was brilliant

Archived