http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jamiesham79/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

stuff for sale, including a kaoss pad 2 which i've owned from new but only used about 10 times since i've had it so it is literally brand new with the leaflets still in the cellophane and box in perfect condition hence it's priced a bit higher than usual, i have a kaoss quad and kaossilator which suit me more than the KP2 hence the sale, got a couple of pedals up, if anyones interested just pop me a message on here or ebay.

Anyone selling an MBK2 chrome or black?

ye

faezdlp.jpg

x4ltZND.jpg

this one definitely works with the sustainer as well. actually tempted to put it in my carbon, but i can't be bothered to rewire everything again

only issue is a few chips on the cover as you can see.

£75 shipped (unless you want to collect it from me next week, then £60 cash in person)

ye

faezdlp.jpg

x4ltZND.jpg

this one definitely works with the sustainer as well. actually tempted to put it in my carbon, but i can't be bothered to rewire everything again

£75 shipped (unless you want to collect it from me next week, then £60 cash in person)

Would you consider shipping to AU at all?

I've been on the lookout for an MBK-2 lately.

ye

faezdlp.jpg

x4ltZND.jpg

I'll definitely have it off you! Messaged you! :awesome:

MXR EVH phase 90 - £60 shipped

Crybaby wah- £40 shipped

EHX pitch fork, boxed with PSU - £75 shipped

Wanting to buy a Timeline or a Timefactor, hot me up...

Have you still got the pitch fork, provided my finances are where I think they are I'd happily take it off your hands :)

#ForSale

8kpkQ0s.jpg

Two slightly used knobs. These aren't Mansons, but they are pretty close... I think I got them from Phill several years ago. Not sure what type of pots they fit, but I imagine CTS, since Phill only buys quality pot

entiometers.

Looking to get £15 shipped

also got an unused 7 string black covered BKP juggernaut if anyone's interested. dual rows of nickel allen bolt pole pieces too... buy it because it looks nice

I'll take these