• 2 weeks later...

Selling my Vox AC15C1X Valve Guitar Amp with Celestion Alnico Blue Speaker

Comes with power lead and manual plus footswitch (not included when new)

Purchased brand new in March 2014 from Mansons Guitar Shop for nearly £700. Mint Condition - Home Use Only.

Will be listing it on ebay soon but offering it here if anyone wants it £400 collected from South Somerset or £440 insured posted to UK

markymarkburton@gmail.com

11924552_10153067411257091_6424839912615782808_n_zpsk5uio4ak.jpg

11903900_10153067410827091_6009186991238507549_n_zpshqmpt6hm.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADtKrJy2UW8

:)

Edited by rust_relic

for sale today:

edit: saddles are gone

And I haven't made up my mind about this one yet, but just to see if there's any interest

q6FQVjK.jpg

I don't use it that much anymore. Still practically new and has the box and manual (in japanese of course). Would be looking to get at least $500 ($75 for the pedal and $425 for the hype that goes with it)

Edited by james90

• 2 weeks later...

Custom order Nik Huber Orca

£3200 posted within the uk or £3100 collected

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sherpaman/albums/72157657850756686

9.9 out of 10 on the condition

Here is the spec

Body = Korina

Top = Mahog

Neck = Flame Maple

Fretboard = Ebony

Pickups = Haussel xl bridge Haussel vin neck

Hardware = Aged nickel

Comes with Nik Huber case and all the COA.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, have a Cort MBC-1 that needs to go. My EVO-S will be ready soon and I desperately need to do some last minute fundraising. Its only a couple months old and has been lightly played. im looking for an even 500 USD for it, shipping included. Message me if interested and I will provide more info and pictures. US buyers only please!

Edit: here is an ebay listing which may make things easier.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301762447713?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by sargenoodels

I'm looking to sell my wireless guitar system. I think it's a T3, perfect working order. Looking for £35 posted. Also have an EHX graphic fuzz (the old style full size version with box and psu etc) at £75, boss GE7 £50, line 6 Echo park (boxed) £65 and Marshall Echohead delay for £3, all including shipping.

Also may sell my MBK2, in custom black relic cover :ninja: courtesy of James90. Pm me for that, I can't remember what I paid so won't ask more than that.

Also may sell my MBK2, in custom black relic cover :ninja: courtesy of James90. Pm me for that, I can't remember what I paid so won't ask more than that.

That'll be the pickup I had in my DL-1

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/rust_relic/284951_10150255666447091_558722090_8037343_310004_n.jpg

Wanna swap it for a chrome covered MBK-2?? :LOL: (NOW SOLD)

12096117_10153154929492091_1610395010572949904_n_zpsr1v5hvyq.jpg

If not I'm selling this for £80 including UK postage (£80 including worldwide postage if your username is James90)

Edited by rust_relic

Last time I saw it the black pickup had a lot of paint chips in it, since then it's gone across the atlantic twice! :)

Ah it's that one :LOL: I think I would very much like your pickup then, I'll drop you a PM just need to check my finances etc :)

Custom Matt Bellamy cracked mirror replica built by Martin Sims (who did the chrome work on Matt Bellamy's Manson Chrome Bomber) of the UK in 2011. The guitar was originally fitted with a Fernandes Sustainer FSK-101 in the neck position and an MBK-2 as the bridge pickup. The sustainer switch holes are now filled with 2 screws + covers (easily removable if you want to put a humbucker sized sustainer in the neck position). Both pickups were replaced with Rio Grande pickups to match the original pickup spec of Matt Bellamy's Manson Mirror (most popularly seen live for Plug in Baby). Guitar comes with Manson Gig Bag.

Here are the current specs:

Body - Solid Mahogany (glossed) w/cracked mirror (acrylic) top + belly contour

Neck - Mahogany (glossed) w/matching cracked mirror headstock

Bridge - fixed Schaller bridge w/through body stringing

Rosewood fingerboard w/white side dots

Electronics:

One volume

One tone

3-way pickup selector switch

Pickups:

Rio Grande covered Bastard (neck)*

Rio Grande Crunchbox (bridge)

*Neck pickup and body still routed for humbucker sized sustainer if desired*

Internal Circuits:

Z. Vex Fuzz Factory

PM me for pricing (which can be negotiable), more pics, and/or questions!

image.thumb.jpg.ef5bb80df6c34da1b4507f3fddc49aaf.jpg

For sale

MI Audio Super Crunch Box distortion - very good condition - $100

MXR sub machine fuzz/octave - good condition, has velcro on bottom - $100

Dunlop Q zoneAS USED BY JOSH HOMME FROM QOTSA! Works but the pots need cleaning as they tend to 'jump' or whatever - $50

Squier Simon Niel signature strat - practically new. Comes with hardshell case. $300 + split shipping, or $350 shipped within the US

Edited by james90