Manson Signature Guitars MB-2 SE

james90

Still got mine, though a while back I was tempted to modify or even sell it and buy a new one... Although, I think someone mentioned that it was a purebred :ninja:

I wonder how long until they start looking like this

http://www.mansonguitars.co.uk/#!untitled/zoom/c1scz/image1qpf

It would only take Jim a few days to do that though.

I'm tweaking mine a bit, just changing the xy surrounds and swapping out some of the screws for the pickup surrounds. Those things need to use black screws, not chrome!

Otherwise, not changing a thing

Think the chrome screws work fine with the chrome pickup and hardware personally.

Looking forward to a group photo when they're all done though Bobbles!

Too much noise for my liking, when I was perving the black carbon at the show the surrounds were in black. Looked much better. Though there's a balance of black and chrome on the mb-1 I just want to clean a few bits up.

Mid 2013 for group shot I'd say, ce-7 is planned for end of feb and it still needs to go through modding.

But yeah, mocked up the mb-1 with black screws, much cleaner. Hardly noticeable.

Mirror surround for xy is the other mod

Tis why mine has black screws. Screws aren't part of the visual design they shouldn't be made to stand out as if they are a feature.

• 6 months later...
Hey guys.

Any new info about the MB2-SE and goodies other than what's on the MGW site?!

Apparently they're still looking at September for delivery. :twitchy:

Not really. I asked about them when I was visiting their shop the other week, but there isn't really much news. They're finishing up the DL-1s at the moment (a news article was posted yesterday I think)

I was thinking it was going to be later than september. That's 11 months since they started taking orders, so not too bad. The MB-1s have taken anywhere from 9 months to just over a year.

As for the goodies, I think someone found out a while back. There might be a post on here about them.

Not really. I asked about them when I was visiting their shop the other week, but there isn't really much news. They're finishing up the DL-1s at the moment (a news article was posted yesterday I think)

I was thinking it was going to be later than september. That's 11 months since they started taking orders, so not too bad. The MB-1s have taken anywhere from 9 months to just over a year.

As for the goodies, I think someone found out a while back. There might be a post on here about them.

Really looking forward to seeing how the mb-2's turn out, going to look awesome :awesome: Also just read that new update on the DL-1 productions...I didn't know they did an option to have a sustainer instead of the p90 :facemelt: So it'd be like the 'trasher dl-1' used at reading?

:awesome::facemelt::awesome::facemelt::awesome::facemelt::awesome::facemelt:

Really looking forward to seeing how the mb-2's turn out, going to look awesome :awesome: Also just read that new update on the DL-1 productions...I didn't know they did an option to have a sustainer instead of the p90 :facemelt: So it'd be like the 'trasher dl-1' used at reading?

:awesome::facemelt::awesome::facemelt::awesome::facemelt::awesome::facemelt:

Yeah, it's the DL-1R, same spec as the one he used at reading 2011. Seems like they sold a fair few judging by that picture!

Yeah, it's the DL-1R, same spec as the one he used at reading 2011. Seems like they sold a fair few judging by that picture!

Yeh thats what I thought was strange...the p90s aren't getting any more love anymore...Bring on fancy sustaining effect of win :LOL:

If I was to ever order a DL-1 though thats definitely the option I'd go for... :awesome:

I'm not 100% but I vaguely remember Adrian mentioning that they'd be made/delivered between the DL-1s and MB-1s. Next batch of MB-1s will be bolted onto the back of the MB-2s I think.;)

If I was to ever order a DL-1 though thats definitely the option I'd go for... :awesome:

You'd be better off buying a DL-1 in its original style and getting an MA-1 with Fernandes and fuzz. I had the MA-1 with that setup and it was awesome!!

I'd want a DL-1 as Matt had his original just without the Roland Synth thingy.;)

Archived