Manson Signature Guitars MB-2 SE

james90

• 1 month later...
Hey guys.

Any new info about the MB2-SE and goodies other than what's on the MGW site?!

Apparently they're still looking at September for delivery. :twitchy:

When I last spoke to Adrian they were hoping to get them ready for the anniversary of the manson guitar show which I believe was in October?

So what are these goodies :-p

When I last spoke to Adrian they were hoping to get them ready for the anniversary of the manson guitar show which I believe was in October?

So what are these goodies :-p

another show this year? that I'm not going to? :(

but yeah, that would make it about a year (they were released at last year's show), which sounds about right. The MB-1s have taken anywhere from 9 months to a little over a year.

I'd be first in the queue for one of those! :)

I'm already waiting outside in the queue. Need to guarantee that I end up at the front right side of the barrier counter once the doors open. Maybe they'll offer a free pick if they recognize me. (who wouldn't?)

I'm sort of hoping there's no new release if there's a show this year, as I would have to buy it :facepalm: Still have three guitars to pay for + repairs etc

I guess it depends what the customizations would be. They'd probably still have to ship with the standard spec and you'd have to bring them back after to put the twisty kaoss in

On a side note, I think the musewiki page for those guitars needs an overhaul. There's no way to keep track of them... I doubt he's still on the 8th one

• 2 months later...

That does like nice actually - never noticed how close the strip was to the pickups before somehow though. How does it work on pickup selection if you have two in the neck? No middle position option? Or the sustainer only works as sustainer and not pickup?

That does like nice actually - never noticed how close the strip was to the pickups before somehow though. How does it work on pickup selection if you have two in the neck? No middle position option? Or the sustainer only works as sustainer and not pickup?

Pretty sure it only works as a sustainer. There are probably other ways of wiring it though

Yeah, looks great but the 007 just doesn't look 'right' to me in it's pristine condition for some reason.

attachment.php?attachmentid=15420&d=1369846197

#NotForSale

The relic job he did is pretty impressive. It was fun hearing about how it was done as well :chuckle: