Manson Signature Guitars MB-2 SE

james90

Not having any on your custom then?

I really wonder who the sustainer labels on Matt's guitars are for. He uses the switches all the time without looking, so they can't be for him... :erm:

I think its quite easy to answer that. He thinks they look cool.

Pretty sure it only works as a sustainer. There are probably other ways of wiring it though

attachment.php?attachmentid=15420&d=1369846197

#NotForSale

The relic job he did is pretty impressive. It was fun hearing about how it was done as well :chuckle:

This guitar is so nice... I want it sooooo bad even if #NotForSale

Any idea what size the round over on the edges for that is?!

i don't know what you mean :$

musecasters doesn't know because he does it by feel :cool: 60 percent of the time it works every time.

This guitar is so nice... I want it sooooo bad even if #NotForSale

Have him build one in a different shape. Neck LEDs and everything :ninja:

Yeah

For example...

1147699_10151826712525944_1963832827_o.jpg

There's a rather filthy rumor going around that another guitar of that shape is being built. :ninja: Blame Bs if it's true.

But, what would I like a 007 replica (with all the gizmos) in a tele-shape for e.g. ? Doesn't make sense ^^

But, what would I like a 007 replica (with all the gizmos) in a tele-shape for e.g. ? Doesn't make sense ^^

Well if you were going for an exact replica, then I guess not. I'm curious if he'll build one in the shape of that jazzmobile of a 7 string he's finishing up though...

Unrelated, but I want another LP DC... you still enjoying yours?

I probably shouldn't as I've bought and sold about six of them at this point :facepalm:

Well if you were going for an exact replica, then I guess not. I'm curious if he'll build one in the shape of that jazzmobile of a 7 string he's finishing up though...

Unrelated, but I want another LP DC... you still enjoying yours?

I probably shouldn't as I've bought and sold about six of them at this point :facepalm:

I wouldn't feel forced to have an exact replica in most of the cases, but we're talking about the 007 which is my favorite Manson ! So if he agrees to make me one, I'll definitely be interested haha :p

Jazzmobile ?

I understand you... I absolutely love it ! I think it's the guitar I played the most the last few months, before I had to move for my studies... So atm I only have my shitty acoustic =/

Buy another one and keep it this time ;)

I wouldn't feel forced to have an exact replica in most of the cases, but we're talking of the 007 which is my favorite Manson ! So if he agrees to make me one, I'll definitely be interested haha :p

Jazzmobile ?

I understand you... I absolutely love it ! I think it's the guitar I played the most the last few months, before I had to move for my studies... So atm I only have my shitty acoustic =/

Buy another one and keep it this time ;)

Yeah I can understand that.

Haha nothing, it's just that flame tops and stuff like that are for people who play jazz (apparently)

What about the MB-1? They're very nice guitars; I can understand why Matt regrets breaking his :facepalm: He had a black one with a flame top which was slightly different, but I don't know what happened to that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6FvjSVotUA

I think that might have actually been the replacement for the yellow one, which later returned for a short time in 2001 after being repaired.

And maybe if I can find one. I've been checking ebay constantly, and they mainly have black ones at really high prices.

Yeah I can understand that.

Haha nothing, it's just that flame tops and stuff like that are for people who play jazz (apparently)

What about the MB-1? They're very nice guitars; I can understand why Matt regrets breaking his :facepalm: He had a black one with a flame top which was slightly different, but I don't know what happened to that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6FvjSVotUA

I think that might have actually been the replacement for the yellow one, which later returned for a short time in 2001 after being repaired.

And maybe if I can find one. I've been checking ebay constantly, and they mainly have black ones at really high prices.

Well, the MB-1 is such a nice guitar. I played it a lot during the holidays as well. The MBK-2 sounds so good (wondering how the MBK-3 is...). And thanks to (or because of) it, I think I'll never buy a new Manson without a sustainer haha ! The Whammy controlled by the XY pad is lot of fun too. Don't have a KP yet, so I've only been able to test it once, on one of my friend's KP3. But imo, Whammy > KP.

I miss both guitars to be honest...

But the black one isn't a DC Lite, isn't it ? I think it's a DC Pro...

Yeah, they're very rare. I was looking for one for a long time, and when you said you were selling yours, well I didn't even think, I bought it haha !

Well, the MB-1 is such a nice guitar. I played it a lot during the holidays as well. The MBK-2 sounds so good (wondering how the MBK-3 is...). And thanks to (or because of) it, I think I'll never buy a new Manson without a sustainer haha ! The Whammy controlled by the XY pad is lot of fun too. Don't have a KP yet, so I've only been able to test it once, on one of my friend's KP3. But imo, Whammy > KP.

I miss both guitars to be honest...

But the black one isn't a DC Lite, isn't it ? I think it's a DC Pro...

Yeah, they're very rare. I was looking for one for a long time, and when you said you were selling yours, well I didn't even think, I bought it haha !

Yeah, mine doesn't work as it's a whammy 5. Only the whammy 4's work properly with the X-Y pads

And nope, it's a DC plus - one of these with the Marx mods (tape and roland pickup)

$T2eC16JHJGMFFpfi!d7!BS(zvzq87!~~60_12.JPG

That's true - they do pop up every once in a while though. I need to keep watching for one.

All the cool kids have the DC Pro :awesome:

Matt's is a DC plus, so I guess you're the only one!

What have I done now? :erm:

Hint: It's covered in alloy and has 7 strings

Doesn't have the world's most expensive bridge though :(

What about this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco%E2%80%93Oakland_Bay_Bridge

Back on topic.......mmmmmmmmmm

:D

True.

And that's nice - I wonder if the production ones are coming with a mirror surround like the original though. I know it's probably not going to have the sustainer intensity control on the outside, and no kill switch.

According to the website it's aluminium...........

http://www.mansonguitarworks.com/index.cfm/product/manson-mb-2-se-matthew-bellamy-signature-guitar-52

So I'll stick that on the impending MB-1S and get a mirror surround for this one :)

I need to have a guitar with a flashing screen back in my life soon :twitchy:

Hmm so I'm guessing that's the only difference besides the sustainer intensity control being on the inside. Unless the original had a mahogany body?

I wouldn't want that though. The prototype was HEAVY.

and you really do!

Archived