Manson Signature Guitars MB-2 SE

james90

"I had to turn that one down, so I'll have to buy two next time!" ;)

And, haha, it wasn't far off that actually! I went up somewhere for the view, but it took me longer to get up there than I thought and then I suddenly realised that I had to rush back down because even from the bottom it was going to take me about an hour to get back to the station where I then had to get a train, which I had to catch so I could get several connecting trains all within a few minutes of each other so I could get back home for the night - so I started running down, and unfortunately then realised that I couldn't stop, haha! So I was running continuously down this slope for about 10 minutes or more probably - that was a couple of days ago now and my body just aches, haha! Gave myself too much momentum and then couldn't stop even when I wanted too because my feet were hurting so much, haha! Not a great idea - I made the train with time to spare though, so hey!

Loving the Prince Of Persia style rewind on the video by the way, haha!

"I had to turn that one down, so I'll have to buy two next time!" ;)

And, haha, it wasn't far off that actually! I went up somewhere for the view, but it took me longer to get up there than I thought and then I suddenly realised that I had to rush back down because even from the bottom it was going to take me about an hour to get back to the station where I then had to get a train, which I had to catch so I could get several connecting trains all within a few minutes of each other so I could get back home for the night - so I started running down, and unfortunately then realised that I couldn't stop, haha! So I was running continuously down this slope for about 10 minutes or more probably - that was a couple of days ago now and my body just aches, haha! Gave myself too much momentum and then couldn't stop even when I wanted too because my feet were hurting so much, haha! Not a great idea - I made the train with time to spare though, so hey!

Loving the Prince Of Persia style rewind on the video by the way, haha!

Exactly

And I was expecting a proper face plant like in the video though! that's usually what happens when someone runs down a steep hill :facepalm:

Sounds like you're enjoying it there anyway. I really want to come back to the UK in the next year or two, even though it's not in Japan (I think, because Boston is in New York which is in the US which is in Texas which is the only country that matters apparently)

I know this because of my learnings.

Yeah, my old strat really needed it as well. I think I must have five guitars that they're repairing/modifying, plus the works guitars :stunned:

You might be the first then. Didn't one other person buy one during the show? Or was that me?

I did turn down one guitar before :$ I would've bought it if I wasn't calling up to pay for my MB-1.

I ordered mine at the show too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wonder what this mysterious other dual p90 guitar was, they better elaborate on that sometime

Also cool to know he uses it for 'warm up', although don't get why he'd use that and not the guitars he actually uses for the show. Or are they just saying that to make it seem like it's still a 'relevant' model now he doesn't actually use it in performances

Wonder what this mysterious other dual p90 guitar was, they better elaborate on that sometime

Also cool to know he uses it for 'warm up', although don't get why he'd use that and not the guitars he actually uses for the show. Or are they just saying that to make it seem like it's still a 'relevant' model now he doesn't actually use it in performances

If it's anything like the prototype, it's heavy. Really heavy.

And I imagine they mean that bad chrome job guitar (the one that ended up looking like it had lightning bolts on it)

If it's anything like the prototype, it's heavy. Really heavy.

And I imagine they mean that bad chrome job guitar (the one that ended up looking like it had lightning bolts on it)

Pic of it? Not sure if I have the right one in mind, and even then swear the one I'm thinking of didn't have dual p90s?

Pic of it? Not sure if I have the right one in mind, and even then swear the one I'm thinking of didn't have dual p90s?

can't find a picture, but it did have dual P90s and also a humbucker route for the neck position. it's not actually chrome anymore... sort of hard to describe really

also, more pictures

I can't think of what that chrome dual P90s guitar looked like either

The MB-2 is gorgeous. Nice touch including the sustainer switch stickers too

Actually, I don't know if it's the one I'm thinking of. They said it was never used for live performance, but that makes it sound like it's actually in his possession... the bad chrome job guitar is just a body, and Mansons still have it as far as I know. The only picture (which I can't find) didn't really show the finish too well, but it actually looks sort of like this weathered black finish with some crackly sort of patterns on it. Or at least that's how I remember it. I think it was also rounded a little more than usual, but not quite like the bomber shape.

Archived