Manson Signature Guitars MB-2 SE

james90

I will be getting one :)

Because of boring stuff like a mortgage I'll be part exchanging my MB-1 for it. :(

can you do a straight exchange if you leave Chris' signature on? ;)

I didn't think you'd part with that one, but I guess the DL-1 is a slightly better sounding guitar (in my opinion) and you'll still have the X-Y pad with this

can you do a straight exchange if you leave Chris' signature on? ;)

I didn't think you'd part with that one, but I guess the DL-1 is a slightly better sounding guitar (in my opinion) and you'll still have the X-Y pad with this

I didn't think I would until yesterday, originally I ordered a black MB-1 but changed it to red when Musecasters ordered one a few days after me. The MB-1 is a lovely guitar but I have the same neck pickup in the DL-1 and the P90's offer something a bit different. Also it's the first official pwoper replica and I would kick myself if I didn't get one

:)

I'd get an MB-2 and have it modded to be like the mirror kaoss but with a black back. Love the look of that guitar

Really? I always hated that one :LOL:

Apart from the DL1 this is the first of the sig guitars that looks actual great and can actually imagine Matt actually using (which I guess is a stupid thing to say as he actually did use an MB1, but you get the idea, the MB2 looks class)

Really? I always hated that one :LOL:

Apart from the DL1 this is the first of the sig guitars that looks actual great and can actually imagine Matt actually using (which I guess is a stupid thing to say as he actually did use an MB1, but you get the idea, the MB2 looks class)

this this this this this this

Was it definitely Ali and not plastic on a mirror surround? I'm hoping to get a mirror surround and Adrian said it will be ok and then told me at the show that the mb-2 was why it was going to be ok to build.

MGW website says it's raw alumin(i)um

and are you considering getting one?

Archived