Manson Signature Guitars MB-2 SE

james90

Christ that is sexy. MB-2 SE>MB-1s.

How's the weight and feel? The proto was ridiculously heavy, I imagine they've sorted that out?

Just noticed that XY is off-centre... urgh!

Can't be unseen... :stunned:

Yes that's true, but it's because the shapes of Matt's guitars have varied over the years. They're the same overall shape, but aren't EXACTLY the same.

http://www.mansonguitars.co.uk/#!untitled/zoom/c1scz/image1qpf

I see what you mean now. I had sort of noticed the slight differences in the shapes before, especially in the top horn on the Bomber.

You got your MB-2 yet James?

I see what you mean now. I had sort of noticed the slight differences in the shapes before, especially in the top horn on the Bomber.

You got your MB-2 yet James?

Yeah, they've become a bit more consistent recently though

And not yet, should be here on monday

Just noticed that XY is off-centre... urgh!

Nice, haha! Just ended up going through that gallery for the first time in ages - hadn't seen this one before, wonder when it's from, haha! The logo reminds me of that fake Ibanez that was up on eBay at some point, haha!

Nice, haha! Just ended up going through that gallery for the first time in ages - hadn't seen this one before, wonder when it's from, haha! The logo reminds me of that fake Ibanez that was up on eBay at some point, haha!

If I had to guess, it's from the 80's

They just need a picture of that 15 string now. The JPJ hang steel or whatever it's called looks tame compared to that...

And #tomorrow I'm hoping my MA-hogany and MB-2 will arrive. The department of trees went after them again, but that's sorted now...

It's a shame I'll never get my hands on then, I'll just have to savour my time with the proto whenever I visit. :ninja: Enjoy!

Mansion's said they've got big stuff planned for 2014... Anyone got any idea what it could be? M1D1 and/or 007 signature series pls.

Mansion's said they've got big stuff planned for 2014... Anyone got any idea what it could be? M1D1 and/or 007 signature series pls.

A doubleneck signature series :LOL:

M1D1 could be a possibility since the body routing is just the same as an MB-1's. I'd be really surprised (and jumping about excited) if they had 007 replicas.

:D

I think there was a picture of a double neck custom in production in the guitar works, that'll be interesting to see when it's complete.

Yeah the 007 is least likely. Someone with a Delorean should have it modified to look like one :ninja:

Mansion's said they've got big stuff planned for 2014... Anyone got any idea what it could be?
I think we're just being hopeful that one of the things they have planned is a new mattocaster.

Someone on here recently said that they were most likely to have matt black as the next MB model, I reckon they're right. Either that or mirror, if there actually is a new one. A Bomber sig series will never happen but I can dream.

Yeah, but the thing is that the MB-1S (without the X-Y pad and with custom hardware) is very similar to the matt black. Just a different bridge really, so not sure if it would be worth it

It did seem like they still won't do exact replicas of his guitars, so I think the MB-2 is the closest we'll get.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started doing something from the latest tour. Possibly a run of the Matt Black guitar, simple setup with the fsk401. Possibly also a run of the Mattocaster 7 strings, or his carbons, red/black ones?

Yeah, but the thing is that the MB-1S (without the X-Y pad and with custom hardware) is very similar to the matt black. Just a different bridge really, so not sure if it would be worth it

Beat me to it

Archived