matthijs

if i knew they had old gear then i would of, by the time i found out it had sold out

If I'm honest, that's the only real reason I'm going to the show on Friday. They were already sold out of VIP packs for tonight's show by the time I saw what was on display.

Still, it's probably worth going to the show on Friday because the venues are so close together, and I told you what happened in 2010.

So i just got words from Adrian that they're not doing the hollow sparkle any more until they have moved location and install new spray paint stuff. :ninja:

Might as well jump on the DR-1 bandwagon, i suppose. You guys heard anything about yours recently?

Anyone getting the SDL-1? I should have put my MB deposit down for one when I was at the guitar show :( I would easily have been able to afford both if I had known the MB would take this long

Anyone getting the SDL-1? I should have put my MB deposit down for one when I was at the guitar show :( I would easily have been able to afford both if I had known the MB would take this long

Yeah I am getting an SDL-1. Didn't go for the Works swirl pack which i'm kinda regretting :facepalm:

Yeah I am getting an SDL-1. Didn't go for the Works swirl pack which i'm kinda regretting :facepalm:

Why, you saw the picture of that swirled prototype or whatever it is?

Probably not too late to change

I am. But then you probably already knew that

Hi guys, I've just found a flaw with my MA-2 That I believe came from the factory.

I'll upload pictures tomorrow, basically there is a patch on the upper horn where under the right light you can actually see the wood; almost as if the paint there was thinly applied at the factory.

What's the best course of action for this? I'm going to contact mansons tomorrow because I'm gutted that this has happened, considering it's a sub £1500 guitar.

Nice!

I imagine they could sort that out for you and do the swirls if you contact them. It shouldn't be too late to change your options.

I am. But then you probably already knew that

I'd honestly be surprised if you wouldn't be getting one! I want one so bad, so I'm hoping someone will offer to sell theirs in the future...

Hi guys, I've just found a flaw with my MA-2 That I believe came from the factory.

I'll upload pictures tomorrow, basically there is a patch on the upper horn where under the right light you can actually see the wood; almost as if the paint there was thinly applied at the factory.

What's the best course of action for this? I'm going to contact mansons tomorrow because I'm gutted that this has happened, considering it's a sub £1500 guitar.

That sounds really bad. You can actually see the wood itself or just the grain? I can see the wood grain on my MA. Which finish does it have? I would have thought Mansons would sort that out for you for free, they're not really ones to deal sub-par products

Looks like strap wear to me, but 3 weeks seems pretty quick for that. That being said, the strap knob already looks pretty worn too?

Yeah definitely. The finish isn't THAT durable, but shouldn't wear that quickly....unless, of course, this person is related to Jim

sidious911 can you get them to play citizen erased for me tonight?

CE is AMAZING live. Fingers crossed you get it tonight!

However, you were lucky enough to get Deadstar and pretty sick setlists at the Emirates gigs! I'm hoping to have similar luck on old songs and B-sides in Paris.

CE is AMAZING live. Fingers crossed you get it tonight!

However, you were lucky enough to get Deadstar and pretty sick setlists at the Emirates gigs! I'm hoping to have similar luck on old songs and B-sides in Paris.

Is that when they're playing the six nights in a row or whatever? They'll have to change SOMETHING... but the question is... which night will be best night?

no, I'm saving my magic for Philly. I spoke with Glen and he confirmed that Guiding Light and Feeling good will be in the rotation slot and Piano slot for tonight.

Cheers.

I went in expecting that and came out disappointed

Oh and they didn't play CE in case you're wondering. The show itself was a fair bit better than the one in NY, but nothing too different as far as songs

I took 86 pictures of the guitars and stuff. :facepalm:

Is the finish on the satin MA's and the Cort that different? My Cort is almost unscratchable.

it is a bit different

Is that when they're playing the six nights in a row or whatever? They'll have to change SOMETHING... but the question is... which night will be best night?

Yea tough to say which night would be the best to go. Right now I'm going to go on nights 4 and 5. Hoping for something special like when they came out in their Panic Station attire in Japan during T2L tour or just a significant change up with B-sides. A longer setlist than what I've been seeing would be nice too but I'm sure I'm hoping for too much.

Sorry you didn't get CE this time around. Are you planning on going to anymore shows? My mom, lives in the DC area. She said she heard there's a contest going on where you can upload a 15 sec clip singing 1 of their songs to be chosen to sing with them on stage during their DC gig. Not sure if it's for real. I haven't done any research on it.

Archived