matthijs

New guitar for Mat Belami?

Nice!!! Perhaps it's something like this, but lighter and MB-shaped?

main_152.jpg

New guitar for Macaroon?

Nice! That's not the same finish that Jack has, right? (I think his is stripey whereas this is pure glittery?)

Also where's the copper guitar Jamessss

Just got word that my guitar should be finished next week! Kinda sweating as it snuck up on me and I need to do some quick fundraising to finish my payment, but super excited! I've got a black holo sparkle MA-2 EVO-S with custom hardware and a sustainer added in! I'll post pics soon as I have the beauty!

Just got word that my guitar should be finished next week! Kinda sweating as it snuck up on me and I need to do some quick fundraising to finish my payment, but super excited! I've got a black holo sparkle MA-2 EVO-S with custom hardware and a sustainer added in! I'll post pics soon as I have the beauty!

That's amazing! Did you get the stripes (like Jack's?) - how much more was the finish?

You know, I'm working on my Mansons savings and theoretically I can put a deposit down, but damn, I still don't know if I want a DR-1, a holo sparkle or a carbonita :$

I think it's just going to be the standard all over finish as I didn't specify. I was quoted £350 extra for the finish. I'd skip the DR-1 personally. Go with something a bit more special.

that's awesome. Did you get black or silver hardware?

Why sustainer tho? I thought the Sustainiac is better overall

Archived