matthijs

I bet you're the type that would prefer an Orange amp with black covering. It just doesn't sound the same. :nerd:

But yeah, it's a bit of a weird looking orange. Not even sure how to describe it.

Nah, Orange amps have to be orange.

How does the v shape neck on a Manson feel? Don't think I've ever played a guitar with that neck shape. Or I have and not noticed any difference

How does the v shape neck on a Manson feel? Don't think I've ever played a guitar with that neck shape. Or I have and not noticed any difference

I have often wondered this, I have heard a soft V isn't particularly different to a modern neck hench they fell similar but still it would be nice to hear from someone who has played both :)

GOOD

And there are other soft V shape necks out there but nothing exactly like these (that I've played anyway). The MA necks are a bit different though; I'd say a bit larger overall and slightly more rounded.

I have often wondered this, I have heard a soft V isn't particularly different to a modern neck hench they fell similar but still it would be nice to hear from someone who has played both :)

I suppose it depends what modern neck you're comparing it to. I don't know why, but it seems like there are more C shape necks out there than V shape. I've only really played a warmoth V shape neck, and the soft V on the eric clapton strat. Both were pretty similar to each other, but different from what Manson is doing

They also vary slightly from guitar to guitar I've found. Not sure in what way, but I'm thinking it's the overall thickness.

Also got my cables ordered. I suggest you do the same.

Why now? I'm not back for a few months yet, and I'm only going to have a small fortune to spend on my return anyway. I may as well just do it then.

Buy my vile orange MA-2. It has a massive crater on the back from when I dropped it, so I can offer it at a discount price :batman:

every time you buy an MA or an E series I know you're going to sell it afterwards! The ones I know you won't sell are the customs and the MoC escapees, the others are like currency :p

I'll have first dibs on the MA-007 please, kinda miss it :$

But I was going to have it modded further :ninja: not with the M1N1, although I do wonder what could be done with both a MIDI strip and X-Y pad. You could kaoss while you whammy

every time you buy an MA or an E series I know you're going to sell it afterwards! The ones I know you won't sell are the customs and the MoC escapees, the others are like currency :p

Yeah pretty much. Wasn't intending on selling the vile orange just yet, but I thought I'd offer this fine young lad another option.

Why now? I'm not back for a few months yet, and I'm only going to have a small fortune to spend on my return anyway. I may as well just do it then.

Who said it was for your pedalboard?

If it didn't have the S1LLY screen I'd be keen on that one.

It wasn't going to originally :$

That is lovely. Specs?

clockworks orange MA-2

single coil sustainer

black mirror pickguard

custom hardware (machine heads and volume control)

M1N1 screen

MBK-2 bridge humbucker

black chrome hardware

no worries, could always get another one made :)

Check your messages :ninja: What weren't your thorough about though? It's a pickguard... and there's only one kind of guitar that it would go on, so not like a strat where you'd have compatibility problems with different versions

Yeah pretty much. Wasn't intending on selling the vile orange just yet, but I thought I'd offer this fine young lad another option.

clockworks orange MA-2

single coil sustainer

black mirror pickguard

custom hardware (machine heads and volume control)

M1N1 screen

MBK-2 bridge humbucker

black chrome hardware

Sounds real nice :ninja: what's the damage to the paintwork like?

Sounds real nice :ninja: what's the damage to the paintwork like?

It's just a scrape on the back. about 1.5" long; I'll get a picture later. It's a bit deep, so probably can't be repaired easily, but doesn't go down to the wood or anything.

Archived