2013.01.28 - Oracle Arena, Oakland, California, US

kueller

got my floor ticket :D since i'll be going alone, i hope i meet some friendly musers there! for those with past experience, what time do people start lining up?

As early as you want to, though it is Oakland, so you might want to wait at least until it's light out :LOL: During the last tour, I was lining up sometime between 5am-9am or so. Someone here had a story about the last Oracle Arena gig where they queued at 5pm and still got barrier, so I really have no idea. I figure, better earlier than later.

As early as you want to, though it is Oakland, so you might want to wait at least until it's light out :LOL: During the last tour, I was lining up sometime between 5am-9am or so. Someone here had a story about the last Oracle Arena gig where they queued at 5pm and still got barrier, so I really have no idea. I figure, better earlier than later.

I showed up at 4pm. People didn't let us in until 5pm, and still got about the 10th row. Could've gotten for barrier if I had really ran and pushed a bit. So I don't really know. I won't be able to show up that early anyways so I hope times work out.

I got a call from a friend asking if I got tickets to this show. At 9pm. He went on and still got floor seats! So surprising because the presale earlier in the week went so fast. Hope some other folks here were able to secure tickets today!

got my floor ticket :D since i'll be going alone, i hope i meet some friendly musers there! for those with past experience, what time do people start lining up?

Happy to meet up with you. It's gonna be a blast. For most shows I don't bother getting there early but Muse is different. Get there at least one hour before doors. Should be fine.

Hmm...after reading the info here, would 3:00 .p.m. be a good time? I want to be in the front of the crowd, but not the barrier as I think I might get crushed :p Also, how is this whole paperless ticket thing going to work. Say if I get there at 3:00, will i be able to get the slip, or do we have to wait until doors open?

Hmm...after reading the info here, would 3:00 .p.m. be a good time? I want to be in the front of the crowd, but not the barrier as I think I might get crushed :p Also, how is this whole paperless ticket thing going to work. Say if I get there at 3:00, will i be able to get the slip, or do we have to wait until doors open?

Yeah, 3pm is a good time. I go for barrier and I like to hang out and relax, so I usually go a bit earlier. The paperless ticket thing depends on your credit card as it acts as your ticket. They slide it and let you in: http://www.ticketmaster.com/paperless

Why do you want to hang out with me when you just talk shit about me in Banter? :erm:

When have I done that? I don't think I've ever said anything to or about you. If I've "talked shit" about you, it's probably been in the general sense of the new moderation problems and that issue has finally found it's footing and worked itself out.

If you mean anything I've said in the sense of "lol Main Muse", there's only one person in the section that I have any sort of issue with, and it's not you.

Archived