kueller

2013.01.28 - Oracle Arena, Oakland, California, US

First timer here. Does anyone know if there will be cheaper ticket options when it's open to the general public? The ticket prices at Oracle seem to be quite a bit higher than other venues. http://www.ticketmaster.com/Muse-tickets/artist/1400322?tm_link=edp_Artist_Name

Also, has anyone ever bought tickets in person at the Oracle ticket office? Do they still charge ticketmaster fees?

The price on TM is the actual public price. It might be a tiny bit cheaper on the presale, depending on how much they charge for fees. Usually Muse presales charge a little less.

Aw, there don't seem to be any GA tickets left. :(

I'll try on Friday, I guess?

Edit: Nevermind, I got mine!

Edited by OhMyGoodness

Yay! Got 2 tickets in Section 116. Row 20, sort of far back, but I don't think I can handle GA anymore lol.

Same section and row for me, too. I hope the view is ok from there. There's a 3D view seating chart on the Warriors site, and I wasn't thrilled with what I saw, but I just didn't feel like dealing with GA this time, either.....ah well...

I got the VIP ticket a bit after 10. A little disappointed at the seat allocation considering the price of the ticket. It sure is in the first 10 rows, but not what I expected (section 114 row 9), for a Members VIP Presale ticket.

Yay! Got 2 tickets in Section 116. Row 20, sort of far back, but I don't think I can handle GA anymore lol.

That's a good section!

I was in that section for the TR tour. I was closer to the stage (Row 1), but it's a damn good view either way. If you're a Matt fangirl/fanboy, it's the best seat in the the house.

Look like I'm going to this.

If you're doing GA, we have to meet.

Got my GA; who's queuing all day?

Me!

Edited by Killer Rabbit

That's a good section!

I was in that section for the TR tour. I was closer to the stage (Row 1), but it's a damn good view either way. If you're a Matt fangirl/fanboy, it's the best seat in the the house.

I would imagine it's quite a difference from row 1 to row 20, but I'm still hoping it's an ok view. I usually do GA, but I don't have the time to queue this time, or the energy to deal with getting shoved around, so way-up-in-the-seats it is for me this time....*sigh*

Section 105, Row 13. Can't really tell from the Warrior 3d seat viewing map if these are decent or not. I imagine the stage will be somewhere around the far end of the basketball court, but hope its closer. Anyone have any experience with these seats?

Section 105, Row 13. Can't really tell from the Warrior 3d seat viewing map if these are decent or not. I imagine the stage will be somewhere around the far end of the basketball court, but hope its closer. Anyone have any experience with these seats?

Although you won't be too close, you get to see the show at a decent angle. I tend to think anything in the lower bowl isn't too bad (although section 118 & 125 would be awkward)

8071911644_df1275f37f_o.jpg

If you're doing GA, we have to meet.

I don't know when I can get there. I'll have to wait for my mom to get out of work (early probaby) to drive down from San Mateo to Santa Cruz, then back up to Oakland/BART

We got GA's this morning as well. Now I'm on the lookout for the Live105 presale password for some friends and newbie Muse fans (who hadn't registered prior to Monday) so they can hopefully join us and get fully hooked on the band :)

I don't know when I can get there. I'll have to wait for my mom to get out of work (early probaby) to drive down from San Mateo to Santa Cruz, then back up to Oakland/BART

There's probably a train that runs between Santa Cruz and Oakland

There's probably a train that runs between Santa Cruz and Oakland

I'd have to figure out how to get to one.

Could be possible though.

I'd have to figure out how to get to one.

Could be possible though.

There's a bus from Santa Cruz that goes to the train station at San Jose, and from there you can take Amtrak to Oracle Arena

Couldn't scrape up enough money. Looks like I am taking my chances on Friday/payday.

:(

Section 116 was what I was aiming for, but if they are already on row 20, I am betting I am not going to get them....

Maybe I will just bag it and hope they come back my way to a closer city in the fall....

About Will Call at Oracle (according to Ticketmaster: http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/229399?tm_link=edp_Venue_Image)

Will Call

Will Call window opens 90 minutes prior to showtime.

Will Call window is located at the Box Office on the Plaza Level.

All tickets ordered 10 days prior to the event will be left at Will Call.

Picture identification is required.

Looks like it's going to be ma-ma-ma-mad-madness (sorry) to get to the pit. That said, I remember the GA area being off the main plaza (I saw the signs pointing for it as I was going in to the arena).

I haven't had internet for the past few days so I had no idea that the pre-sale was today until i went to the library at 4 p.m. :( The best seat was sec 107, so hopefully the thursday pre-sale will get me a GA ticket, or if I am extremelyyyyyy lucky I'll get one on friday's general sale. Does anyone know when they will be giving out the live105 pre-sale password? I signed up today for the e-mail list, but I haven't gotten anything.

Anything in the lower bowl is pretty good for viewing. Keep in mind Muse usually has a big light show and will probably have lasers again. To be honest, it is quite a spectacle the father away from the stage you are. You get to see the big picture. But still, Oracle is not the big of an arena, at least if you are in the lower bowl.

Is there a list to get on in order to get VIP presale ticket access through muse.mu? Or does anyone have info on the Live 105 presale password for today's presale?

Edited by stewthedeluxe
ticketmaster code "live105"

Live 105 Password is just: live105

So much easier than the previous presale. It's been 2 hours and there's still about 20 floor tickets left.

:D Got my tickets for Oakland Coliseum!!!! Decided on Floor instead of VIP. I wanna see everything and last itme I was to close. This is their 'Wall" tour. I'm so excited!!!! :D