2013.01.28 - Oracle Arena, Oakland, California, US

kueller

Anyone know if the VIP tickets will be one ticket or a VIP lanyard and a ticket?

I am gonna have a spare VIP ticket cos I was given one as a surprise anniversary present that had I known about would not have purchased in the presale. Just not sure how to recoup my money since CID refuse to refund and I'm not sure the VIP portion will be worth much to most fans on the night since there is no meet and greet. I can possibly sell the ticket on the night and give the VIP portion to a friend who also bought a presale ticket (but no VIP)....but that'd only work if there is a lanyard + ticket and not just a ticket.

Anyone know?

Still evaluating which ticket to use. Section 114, Row 9 or Section 116, Row 5.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From my understanding, anyone who got a ticket via the .mu presale has to pick it up at Will Call. From what I've been able to gather, the Will Call doesn't open up until an hour and half before showtime. So, we won't be able to collect until 5:30 p.m. at the earliest.

I know having a system doesn't usually work, but for those who stand in line and wait all day, maybe we could form a queue/barrier buddy sytem? For example, someone who got a paperless ticket via Ticketmaster or another outlet could hold spots for the people collecting their tickets.

Also to keep in mind, the parking opens at 5:00 pm (so people will start filtering in) and the doors open at 6:00 pm. So, if you are getting a ticket via Will Call, be sure to have everything you need to collect it so you can move fast, because even though I just mentioned trying a buddy system, once the doors open all hell will break loose.

Of course, it would be nice if they could open up the Will Call early like how Arco Arena opened up the parking early (even though that caused a problem because people dashed to their cars to line jump).

Do you happen to know how the paperless ticketing works? I'm assuming once doors open we give them our credit card/I.D. and then were through, but I have no idea.

Regardless, I'd be willing to be someone's buddy and hold their place if they have to go to will call.

I am selling a VIP ticket to this concert. Sect 114, Row 9.

Details are in the sticky thread where everyone else is selling/trading their tickets.

510-375-6342 if you are interested. Paperless ticket, so we'd have to meet at the Arena, but VIP line means fast tracked and earlier access to inside of stadium.

I heard through the grapevine that last time people started queueing up on the BART pedestrian bridge until they were allowed on the property.

As I had a seated ticket last time I wasn't a part of that, but I believe the GA line was on the south side of the arena. I know I walked past some signs for it on the way to the club level entrance.

OK, gig's in a few days so I have to ask

1. What exactly do I need to bring for the ticket? Just the card I used to purchase it with or something else?

2. What's the best way to arrive at the venue. I was thinking BART. I have a ride but I know the parking lot might not be open. I don't really know all the entrances even having been there a few times.

OK, gig's in a few days so I have to ask

1. What exactly do I need to bring for the ticket? Just the card I used to purchase it with or something else?

Bring the credit card you used to buy the tix and the printout from ticketmaster so they can compare your name and credit card info to the card. The credit card scanner will spit out a piece of paper (paperless is a lie!), and once you get that X'd at a different station after the security check, you get your wristband. That's how it worked at Staples, at least. They don't ask for an ID or anything.

IMG_0147_zpsdfa2326d.jpg

IMG_0149_zpsdba5c7e2.jpg

Archived