2013.01.28 - Oracle Arena, Oakland, California, US

kueller

I already worked so hard on this though

u3B1aGg.jpg

For Muse presale your ID is the more important thing. The printout helps if there are issues. They give you hard tickets after you show them ID. I awkwardly stuffed my paper in the box office dude's window after he took my ID and he said he didn't really need it. But I would still bring some type of receipt printout just in case something goes wrong. What you've posted is fine.

Have your ride drop you off at the BART parking lot and walk across the bridge. It's close to the venue. :yesey:

For Muse presale your ID is the more important thing. The printout helps if there are issues. They give you hard tickets after you show them ID. I awkwardly stuffed my paper in the box office dude's window after he took my ID and he said he didn't really need it. But I would still bring some type of receipt printout just in case something goes wrong. What you've posted is fine.

Have your ride drop you off at the BART parking lot and walk across the bridge. It's close to the venue. :yesey:

Ok. I'll get it printed out tomorrow.

I don't know where the BART parking lot is. This should be fun.

:D already have GA for the Sacramento show but I had a little extra cash laying around so decided to buy some tickets for the Oracle show in the last minute...(like 5 mins ago to be exact) although this will be my 3rd (and 4th at Sac) time seeing Muse, this will be my first not in the GA. But i'm really excited to see them two days in a row. Its going to be an epic two days. Oracle show, go home and try to get whatever sleep I can (adrenaline and insomnia will probably kick in) go to school in the morning to take an exam and from there go drive an hour to Sacramento and get in line for GA.

I was thinking of parking at the Bart station and walking the bridge over. That way there's a car available to put things like sweaters away before doors open. Oh, and I was thinking of getting there pretty early, like 8ish.

Aaand parking's free in the BART lot, it's just a bit sketch to walk through after the gig. :LOL:

I'm a bit nervous about the ticketless tickets thing. This is my first big gig with one and it's GA. I'm worried, I hope it goes smoothly :unsure:

Aaand parking's free in the BART lot, it's just a bit sketch to walk through after the gig. :LOL:

I'm a bit nervous about the ticketless tickets thing. This is my first big gig with one and it's GA. I'm worried, I hope it goes smoothly :unsure:

Yeah, definitely be careful walking to BART after the gig........myself included. I'm taking BART over there from the city.

I just keep thinking there is going to be a huge line at will-call because of this new ticketing system. I don't want to have to get there too early just to make time to stand in that line, because I have a seat, so there would otherwise be no need to come early....urgh...

Do we have to bring a print out of our receipt like people said earlier, or is just the credit card and ID ok?

For Muse presale your ID is the more important thing. The printout helps if there are issues. They give you hard tickets after you show them ID. I awkwardly stuffed my paper in the box office dude's window after he took my ID and he said he didn't really need it. But I would still bring some type of receipt printout just in case something goes wrong.

What she said.

Archived