2013.04.15 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, US

Jasonli18t

anyone know if night 2 has sold out? i have tried searching for a single ticket 2 days in a row with no results. (already have east GA for night 2)

according to ticketmaster, hundreds of tickets are still available for night 2, but the promoter has them on hold. which is really annoying because I was ready to come from dallas to see them again, but now I don't know when/if I can get a ticket.

does anyone know anything about why they might be holding back excessive amounts of tickets?

according to ticketmaster, hundreds of tickets are still available for night 2, but the promoter has them on hold. which is really annoying because I was ready to come from dallas to see them again, but now I don't know when/if I can get a ticket.

does anyone know anything about why they might be holding back excessive amounts of tickets?

every band does it, they're tickets for familes/friends of the band members/tour crew. Tickets that go unused get released to the public the day of the show.

strangely enough, just got an email saying my presale tickets have been sent out

also, i can't remember where this was discussed, but the VIP tickets are being sent out for this gig because of that paperless ticketing law in NY

not sure about all that other stuff that was included in the VIP package, but i'm guessing that has to be picked up at the venue

Received the same email this morning. It's not just VIP tix being mailed, it's all tickets for MSG.

Yes, you will pick up the rest of your VIP stuff at the venue. I hope the poster for MSG is cool! I have VIP tix for night 2.

Only one month away! But, for now, I'm off to Vegas this weekend! :party::\mm/::musesign:

every band does it, they're tickets for familes/friends of the band members/tour crew. Tickets that go unused get released to the public the day of the show.

Sure, that makes sense. But the very chatty guy on the phone with TM said this is way more than that would normally be. He listed off several reasons they'd hold tickets, including Make a Wish, which is really sweet, but he said this is far beyond that. Very far.

I've heard from a number of people who have received their presale tickets in the last few days, so I've been watching my mailbox daily to no avail. Suddenly, I remembered today that I forgot to update my address with Music Today when I moved a few months ago. I sure hope my ticket gets forwarded to me in time! :unsure:

i got my tickets for the night i have VIP seats but havent gotten any other info about it yet. anyone else?

Same, haven't heard anything else about it.

Ticketmaster says this about the VIP package though, and I'm pretty sure the presale website said the same thing

VIP Package instructions will be sent out by CID Entertainment at least 2 weeks before the show, which will also include the details of the pre-party and merchandise.

i got my tickets for the night i have VIP seats but havent gotten any other info about it yet. anyone else?

After much pestering, I got some of this TOP SECRET information...

VIP Check In: 5:45pm

VIP Party: 6 - 8pm

MUSE on Stage: 8:15pm

Food will be provided throughout the party. You are free to come and go from the party as you please if you would like to catch any other music.

What? I know they've been hitting the stage early, and I know that this is probably a school night for some fans, but 8:15pm????? :eek:

Well, that's the "official" time. But they've been pretty consistent. They basically hit the stage 80 minutes after the printed showtime, so expect the show to start at 8:20.

Well, that's the "official" time. But they've been pretty consistent. They basically hit the stage 80 minutes after the printed showtime, so expect the show to start at 8:20.

You're probably right. I was trying to remember what time they hit the stage for the Staples shows, and thought it was around 8:45 ish. The shows were over by 10:30 I think, so I guess 8:15 is on target. I'm not used to these early shows. :LOL:

You're probably right. I was trying to remember what time they hit the stage for the Staples shows, and thought it was around 8:45 ish. The shows were over by 10:30 I think, so I guess 8:15 is on target. I'm not used to these early shows. :LOL:

Staples day one and day two they hit the stage at 8:20. day three at 8:50.

i thought these show started an hour later than others though? at chicago my ticket said 7PM (im pretty positive at least) so they came on around 8:15. so if the printed ticket says 8PM doesnt that mean that Biffy comes on at 8 and muse at 915?

i thought these show started an hour later than others though? at chicago my ticket said 7PM (im pretty positive at least) so they came on around 8:15. so if the printed ticket says 8PM doesnt that mean that Biffy comes on at 8 and muse at 915?

Now that I see the show is actually starting at 8, and not 7, I am confused. The people running the VIP party seem to think the show starts at 7. I'll find out more. But Ticketmaster now says 8PM, so Biffy = 8:00, Muse = 9:15/9:20 if everything goes as it has gone all tour.

I would not go by the time on your ticket. Mine said 7pm for Houston and I got there at 6:45 and everyone had been let in at like 6 or something and Dead Sara went on at like 7:30. So I expect Biffy to go on at 7:30-8 or so. DON'T BE LATE OR I WILL HURT YOU.

Hey, I am not sure if this was brought up yet: The fact that the GA is separated in West and East,...is it possible there is a catwalk or some kind of stage area between these sections, where Matt can come up from the floor and perform to both sides from the middle or something....could this be why they are separated like this? When I look at the seat charts, it shows some kind of gray area that looks like a stage.:confused:

Hey, I am not sure if this was brought up yet: The fact that the GA is separated in West and East,...is it possible there is a catwalk or some kind of stage area between these sections, where Matt can come up from the floor and perform to both sides from the middle or something....could this be why they are separated like this? When I look at the seat charts, it shows some kind of gray area that looks like a stage.:confused:

WEST GA is standing

EAST GA have seats but everyone stands anyway

The two are separated by a barrier. The stage comes out but only to WEST GA.

This may have been answered earlier or in the other date for MSG, but if you have GA tix (west), what time is good to show up in hopes of getting a decent spot? I don't even need to be at the front, just not the back:)

getting there no later than noon should get you a decent spot. it is a high profile venue but the fact that its in a city with good mass transit, a lot of people will still put off going, especially if its bad weather. i plan to get there around 10am

just received the email regarding the VIP stuff. Already got my ticket in the mail though.

Only thing is

The VIP pre-show party will be accessible from from 7:00 PM until MUSE hits the stage!

Probably won't spend much time there as I want to see biffy

Archived